So Most Strippers Live Happily Ever After?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I don’t think she means go on to be better than the average person
More that it’s not really gonna effect your life for the negative like people try to portray
Basically you can strip and go back to being a regular person and it won’t ruin you life and it a lie that no man will ever want you

:stopitslime:

Stop it man...

Strippers have ALLUSIONS OF GRANDEUR

NO STRIPPER ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO WERE SEEING BIG MONEY ALL NIGHT IN THOSE BIG CITIES (NYC..MIAMI..ATL..LA)

IS JUST CONTENT GOING TO A REGULAR LIFE

just like a former black stripper I know she finally SETTLED down and found this White Construction contractor and christian family Guy who MARRIED her....

SHE IS MISERABLE CAUDE SHE IS BORED...

SHE TALKS ALL THE TIME OF MISSING THE FAST LIFE AND FAST TIME OF THE STRIPPER LIFE SHE ONCE HAD

SHE IS BORED WITH THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE KIDS .. MAINTAINING A HOME AND WORKING A 9 TO 5

unless that dude got RUSSELL WILSON MONEY and can let her live a life of LUXURY

A regular life is like a SLOW DEATH TO THESE FORMER POLE DANCERS
:noah:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Can't say it's most or not, but a lot of them do. There's a good portion of men who don't care, but in reality if she isn't stripping when you met her then you probably won't know.

It's not like, were you ever a stripper is normal conversation when people start dating. :mjlol:

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
(*cough cough.. Blaqkspiffin..)
But they're usually the last option type of dudes who pay for it anyway and usually the same ones who those type of females end up settling for.
Marriage based on convenience and costs for the highest bidder or procurer of recyclable goods and services.
Interesting...for the last year or so this board has gone out of it's way to slander you and call you a man at every turn. I was actually one of the few people who consistently defended you and called out the bullshyt but now I'm a simp because we disagree. Gotcha.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
what are you talking about or trying to say ??:why:
giphy.gif
If you don't know, you don't need to know. Fukk outta here, you post like a loud mouthed b1tch. Look at yourself in the mirror, do you see a woman that can get away with having a smart mouth? Stay in your lane...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Basically, men value loyalty and women value resources. So when a man with means encounters a women he finds attractive and she's ready to leave that life behind she gets choose:ld:
No. Those are the women based on your experiences. As a woman, I value more than resources. I value mental and physical connection, intellectual capability, in addition to personality traits and the overall vibe.

I've turned down plenty of handsome men with resources, if they didn't fit the description :usure: It's called having options. Most strippers and sex workers don't because of their limited resources and lack of individual contributions. Most of them are built from the same mold - literally and figuratively.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Interesting...for the last year or so this board has gone out of it's way to slander you and call you a man at every turn. I was actually one of the few people who consistently defended you and called out the bullshyt but now I'm a simp because we disagree. Gotcha.
Nothing personal. This is business.
Don't get me wrong, I respect you for defending me but we disagree on this. I appreciate you defending me and thank you for it. But to be honest, I know who I am as a person - I come to my own defense bc I have nothing to hide and live by my truth. Since that time, it's been over a year- I have personally interacted with a number of people on this board, there's really nothing to dispute.
and I see you trying to throw a little shade insult too, I see you dawgie...
:umad: