So Most Strippers Live Happily Ever After?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You're misunderstanding the context of my post. That fridge thread got me a plat, imma ride this out :wow:

@paperbag raised a good point. Who really judging who here?
Not about judgement. It's about promotion. Don't promote the idea that fukking for cash grabs and dancing naked for randoms is a platform for attainment while trying to shame other women who make the right decision to use education and career as their platform. As well as shaming women for not being posted and promoted hos securing bags. The issue is how a woman could be so bold and delusional enough to say that. Being desperate enough to resort to tricking off men as an achievement but negate the efforts of single women, single mothers, younger women who choose to abide by their morals and ethics by not using their sexuality in exchange for a pay for play. No one knows the circumstances of an individual relationship. That's the point- No one is in a position to judge anyone, however, we are all free to decide and give our opinions using our representative values.

No one knows the background in reference to my personal relationship and family situation - therefore, they're not in a position to speak on it. But at the same time, I'm not encouraging other women to fuk around and sanction being the stereotypical 'single mothers' either. The issue is that a stripper/sex worker THINKS that she is in the position to decide what is considered an achievement, that getting married, getting shytted on in Dubai, and bent over every 6 ways is fine to do as long as you secure the bags and a husband. Turn around and find out that that far from the facts that she initially stated. That's what we're doing and having the nerve to downplay a woman with a degree and career without compromising her self worth.

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can you elaborate on the context of your post for the slow folks like me, and can you break down the point that paper bag was trying to make.

I hate morality debates. Like we all dont have shyt. Im an amazing person but even i fukked thots raw and ruined a couple marriages.

I think paperbag was saying we all got shyt so why we acting like we dont

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
You're welcome!! and
It may take a little longer and may not be very lucrative in the short term but I rather make my money standing on my feet than flat on my back or gaming people day to day. No amount of money to me is worth compromising the beliefs/ values that I hold for myself and my family if that's what I have to do earn it. I have to be able to live with myself and the choices that I make without feeling like I sold out or had to sell my soul. Regardless of what other people may considered normalized or trending. and I have to be in a position to set the right example. I'm not perfect and made mistakes, but at the end of the day, I'm still keeping the same energy.

Besides that, my brothers would kick my ass you don't know what it's like growing up with older brothers in the family and being the only girl.... But they helped me to become the woman that I am, without the struggle and lessons learned I wouldn't be me
RIGHT ON SISTER @Nicole0416!
THAT IS GREAT TO HEAR!
CORRECT MORALS CAN GET YOU SO FAR IN LIFE!
I APPRECIATE YOU SHARING YOUR STORY SISTER @Nicole0416!
I HOPE FOR THE BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR BROTHERS!
LIFE IS NOT ALL ABOUT FAST MONEY.
MUCH APPRECIATED @Nicole0416!
I ALWAYS ADMIRE THE WOMEN WITH MORALS!
COOL STUFF @Nicole0416!

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
of course not. if you were in dire straits and desperate enough to have to start stripping to make money, chances are that's not gonna change.
This. That's what I'm saying - if you're desperate enough to literally use your body as a means to make money based on sex, then there is close to nothing that you won't do. I don't care what anyone says. The only thing that we have the ability to control is our mind. Once that is lost for whatever reason, it's open season on whatever negative influences you allow to enter into your zone.

That's why most of them use some type of coping mechanism- alcohol, drugs, message board delusion, projection - to distort the perception of who they are in reality.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RIGHT ON SISTER @Nicole0416!
THAT IS GREAT TO HEAR!
CORRECT MORALS CAN GET YOU SO FAR IN LIFE!
I APPRECIATE YOU SHARING YOUR STORY SISTER @Nicole0416!
I HOPE FOR THE BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR BROTHERS!
LIFE IS NOT ALL ABOUT FAST MONEY.
MUCH APPRECIATED @Nicole0416!
I ALWAYS ADMIRE THE WOMEN WITH MORALS!
COOL STUFF @Nicole0416!
Thank you!! and I appreciate men like you ; therefore people with our mindset need to support each other.
(and I apologize for being mean to you the other day, it was a bit much :therethere:, I was feeling a type of way, but I crossed a line in my statement to you that I shouldn't have)

Last edited:

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
Some do. Which I hope more girls dont have to choose this road. That's cool some really boss up to live a normal stable wifey life I guess. I still couldn't do it. But more power to ya. Just dont be Moral-less out here if you ride that wave. Heh

Most strippers are lifetime hoes though, sad to see a lot of lost sisters in this life. As long as they happy I guess. . . even if their happiness fake.

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Thank you!! and I appreciate men like you who; therefore people with our mindset need to support each other.
(and I apologize for being mean to you the other day, it was a bit much, I was feeling a type of way, but I crossed a line in my statement to you that I shouldn't have)
IT IS MY PLEASURE SISTER @Nicole0416!
IT IS ALWAYS GREAT TALKING WITH YOU MY SISTER @Nicole0416!
FOR SURE WE SHOULD SUPPORT EACHOTHER UPON POSITIVITY!
NO PROBLEMO SISTER @Nicole0416!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Strippers live happily ever after like alot of other people that make bad or questionable decisions and change there life around do. However its the exception not the norm, the upside of stripping is it's not illegal or anything so its not going to get you locked up for doing it.

However it doesn't promote any healthy long term social skills, or money management skills and it puts or opens you up to a certain style of living and situations. Strippers usually have "issues" that allow them to strip in the 1st place, sometimes its strictly money most time it's other things.

But just like your homie that sold drugs or stole cars, phones and credit cards turned there life around strippers do too...

Stripping probably leaves a deeper psychological scar as its legal, stimulating, is "easy" money for the amount of work you do and takes place in an environment around other people that usually emotionally damaged as well. SO the long terms effect of stripping probably outlast that of most other "taboo" or undesirable things you'd look for in a woman or man.

With that said some of the things you might learn from stripping and hustling can take you far in corporate america ironically enough.

But yeah again its the exception not the norm.