So Most Strippers Live Happily Ever After?

Daps
I had to check the original source of this convo

Where did she say MOST strippers liver happily ever after? From what I see all she said was she knew a few girls that transitioned from stripping to living a normal life, that’s very believable. Am I missing something?
:patrice:

Idk why you're tagging me. I know a few girls who danced and successfully transitioned into a few different careers including the department of justice. Every situation is what you make. Glad I danced which is why I openingly talk about it.:manny:

I could show you page after page of women who danced, have their own businesses, families and husbands. Something many of these "respectable" women will NEVER achieve.

:francis:

Anyway I hope this lady gets it together and ya'll enjoy shytting on her.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I had to check the original source of this convo

Where did she say MOST strippers liver happily ever after? From what I see all she said was she knew a few girls that transitioned from stripping to living a normal life, that’s very believable. Am I missing something?
As much as you bait threads and source out content, this is where you want to start checking details, verifying sources, asking for proof and make a factual check analysis??
:stopitslime::gucci:....:deadmanny: ain't this some sh..Nvm.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
if you bad nyggas gonna wife you regardless
stripper or prostitute or serial killer or whatever worst you can think of
If your attractive you wont ever have a problem with someone wanting to be with you
That "someone" is not always the one that we want...
I never settle for what I don't want.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She's obsessed with me. You can't help herself. Watch her make post after post about me.
Did I ever create a thread about you bytch?? Stop with the passive aggressive bullshyt when you live for drama and fukkery. And you stayed posted up right in here too. "obsessed"... despite the face that no one is forcing you to comment or post in the same threads that I'm in. Dumb fuk. Let's check to see how many times you have used the word 'obsessed' on this board and with whom...

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
:stopitslime:

Stop it man...

Strippers have ALLUSIONS OF GRANDEUR

NO STRIPPER ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO WERE SEEING BIG MONEY ALL NIGHT IN THOSE BIG CITIES (NYC..MIAMI..ATL..LA)

IS JUST CONTENT GOING TO A REGULAR LIFE

just like a former black stripper I know she finally SETTLED down and found this White Construction contractor and christian family Guy who MARRIED her....

SHE IS MISERABLE CAUDE SHE IS BORED...

SHE TALKS ALL THE TIME OF MISSING THE FAST LIFE AND FAST TIME OF THE STRIPPER LIFE SHE ONCE HAD

SHE IS BORED WITH THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE KIDS .. MAINTAINING A HOME AND WORKING A 9 TO 5

unless that dude got RUSSELL WILSON MONEY and can let her live a life of LUXURY

A regular life is like a SLOW DEATH TO THESE FORMER POLE DANCERS
:noah:
Real. I dated a pretty stripper from Detroit and now she got 2 babies and don't know who the fathers are. She went down to Atlanta and was running around with Stevie J :steviej: and came back empty handed.

She works a reg job and sings in church now.

Used to fukk around with this chick at Howard U dabbled with stripping. She was pressing for marriage so I ghosted her. She got her degree, good job and got married. She married a military simp who she cheated on with me before they got married lol. She was a hoe though so her man is "jealous" and aggressive. nikka followed her to the bathroom at an event and started cussing her out and asking if she was fukking someone at the venue. Dude even went to my brother and all our associates and asked them if they fukked :mjtf:

Got a girl I used to mess with right after HS and she worked at the strip club. Shes married now and hmu today to kick it to "talk about what shes going through in her marriage without being judged":patrice:

I know a few more and none of them are happy with their life or relationships except for maybe one but her man a swinger or something cuz he was with her when she was turning tricks.

Spend your whole life bringing shame to your family brehettes

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
They usually end up with a boring simp they secretly can't stand or their male equivalent, continuously getting cheated on and beat up behind closed doors, and don't let them get in an argument with the dude they'll be all kinds of "stripper ass hoe, trick ass bytch" etc.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Did I ever create a thread about you bytch?? Stop with the passive aggressive bullshyt when you live for drama and fukkery. And you stayed posted up right in here too. "obsessed"... despite the face that no one is forcing you to comment or post in the same threads that I'm in. Dumb fuk. Let's check to see how many times you have used the word 'obsessed' on this board and with whom...

You threatened me so I called you out to make good on your promise where you admit to gathering my info, wanting to fight me, clocking me to take my spot, expose me and end my "reign".

You are legit obsessed and A grade certified weirdo. What adult says they will end a "reign" on a message board? And everytime you write your crazy rants about my ass proves it. You can't stop...you have issues.

...this is you >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Of course you won't address it. You have so little self control you'd probably pop a blood vessel trying to keep my name out your mouth.

You are obsessed and get a rush from any attention I give you. You can't miss an opportunity to tell me how much you don't like me and my boooooty. But it's never enough because you know that your opinion holds no value to me which is why you must continually do it. You're addicted me pumpkin. lmao

:russ:

Don't worry you are not the first. You won't be the last. I just have that affect on people. So feel free to continue. Every long winded paragraph proves my point. Go for it. Hate away hag.

Edit: to add the link to the thread
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/while-you-were-sleeping.707302/

Last edited:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
No. Those are the women based on your experiences. As a woman, I value more than resources. I value mental and physical connection, intellectual capability, in addition to personality traits and the overall vibe.

I've turned down plenty of handsome men with resources, if they didn't fit the description :usure: It's called having options. Most strippers and sex workers don't because of their limited resources and lack of individual contributions. Most of them are built from the same mold - literally and figuratively.
:ld:

poppastoppa

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Crack
Considering that one IG stripper chick friend (of BackPage Pearl the Pimpstress) and her husband (the married one with 2 little kids) are over in Dubai with a group of like 20 men on a yacht and she's the only woman; and there's multiple pics of Dubai on her IG. Let the records reflect that she "graduated" from stripping to being pimped out and smutted about in the UAE.

:dead:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You threatened me so I called you out to make good on your promise where you admit to gathering my info, wanting to fight me, clocking me to take my spot, expose me and end my "reign".

You are legit obsessed and A grade certified weirdo. What adult says they will end a "reign" on a message board? And everytime you write your crazy rants about my ass proves it. You can't stop...you have issues.

...this is you >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Edit: to add the link to the thread
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/while-you-were-sleeping.707302/
Are you done?? We've been there already and everybody saw how that thread started that you created about me at 5am in the morning, how your overdramatics played out, how you exaggerated, the screenshots that I posted of your own activities, how you asked for me to get banned, that you didn't feel "safe" ie. you wanted me banned, you tagging in for multiple reinforcements, me responding dolo and how it all ended with you asking for a mod to bush it.
:mjlol:and yet I'm still here posting and commenting. And for some one who didn't feel "safe" or felt as if they were being "stalked"...you have commented the most to me and quoted about me more than anyone in both this and the last thread. You geeked out homo, paranoid bytch. Drain that silicone from off your chest bc it's leaking to your head, you plastic thot. Address the part about you not having any original parts but bragging about the attention that you get as if the shyt is real - But I'm the weird one? Strippers aren't mentally ill and disturbed, they say.
:hhh:

Direct a comment at me when you have some new and original shyt to say. Instead of bringing up one thread and one comment out of my 19,300
:picard::deadmanny:

Last edited: