So Most Strippers Live Happily Ever After?

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
foh.. and they're not compromising their dignity and self worth by getting naked and fukking off random men for a living. Stop trying to justify or normalize that shyt. fukkin pathetic.
I'm not justifying anything. I don't advocate for that lifestyle but I also don't give a fukk what those people do because they're the ones who have to live with their decisions. I don't know their situations and their motivations so I can't unilaterally judge and condemn them based on my own morality.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is so far from the truth

Very few former strippers live that GOOD LIFE

Most former strippers and I've come across a large plethora of them

Are driving Uber or living check to check with regular service jobs in retail or the private industry or end up selli recyclable goods at discount rates

Or wasted thier college years in a field they weren't able to find a career within

Like this one former stripper I knew from Charleston she is now the second shift manager at KFC

Only a select few actually prosper in thier post stripper years

Because most of these strippers have bad money management skills as well as drug and alcohol addictions and never focused on saving revenue..

They have and still do have a BLOWING MONEY FAST mentality
welp, here it is.
:whoo:

and ummm...
@BlackPearl The Empress drives for Uber or is it Lyft??:jbhmm:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
welp, here it is.
:whoo:

and ummm...
@BlackPearl The Empress drives for Uber or is it Lyft??:jbhmm:
Of course you won't address it. You have so little self control you'd probably pop a blood vessel trying to keep my name out your mouth.

You are obsessed and get a rush from any attention I give you. You can't miss an opportunity to tell me how much you don't like me and my boooooty. But it's never enough because you know that your opinion holds no value to me which is why you must continually do it. You're addicted me pumpkin. lmao

:russ:

Don't worry you are not the first. You won't be the last. I just have that affect on people. So feel free to continue. Every long winded paragraph proves my point. Go for it. Hate away hag.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm not justifying anything. I don't advocate for that lifestyle but I also don't give a fukk what those people do because they're the ones who have to live with their decisions. I don't know their situations and their motivations so I can't unilaterally judge and condemn them based on my own morality.
K. Thanks for sharing. Whatever you need to tell yourself to make it through the day..
giphy.gif

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
@BlaqkSpliffin is going to end up like one of the dudes in the IG pic -- his wife is going to have a whole IG page of her own pics, none of him or he's going to be cuck status, letting her be damn near naked in her pics, on display.
I don't date strippers or IG hoes. I also don't have contempt for them. They do what they do. People hate sexworkers but at the same time keep them employed and as a part of society. I just can't muster up the energy to be mad at that shyt anymore. It is what it tbh. Somebody's gonna get got. As long as it ain't me I don't really care that much.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't date strippers or IG hoes. I also don't have contempt for them. They do what they do. People hate sexworkers but at the same time keep them employed and as a part of society. I just can't muster up the energy to be mad at that shyt anymore. It is what it tbh. Somebody's gonna get got. As long as it ain't me I don't really care that much.
3e577d5e188d033b627205dbf5287797.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Btw... If you have some security about yourself, you fan bfe your way into a come up especially if you have a little knowledge about investing. Fukk what ya heard, a woman wants a man.
what are you talking about or trying to say ??:why:
giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What's surprising about that, there's simps everywhere willing to wife these chicks
(*cough cough.. Blaqkspiffin..)
But they're usually the last option type of dudes who pay for it anyway and usually the same ones who those type of females end up settling for.
Marriage based on convenience/costs for the highest bidder or procurer of recyclable goods and services.

Last edited: