So Most Strippers Live Happily Ever After?

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Btw... If you have some security about yourself, you fan bfe your way into a come up especially if you have a little knowledge about investing. Fukk what ya heard, a woman wants a man.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Most strippers are regular people so they're just as miserable as the rest of us.:yeshrug:
:cape:
tenor.gif

Now you know most those types of chicks are mental, delusional and crazy af, stopppppp. They get caught up in all types of tricks and licks to get by... you have to have a certain proclivity to engage in that type of shyt. There's a "reformed stripper" in the thread who names herself "the empress"
:stopitslime:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

Now you know most those types of chicks are mental, delusional and crazy af, stopppppp. They get caught up in all types of tricks and licks to get by... you have to have a certain proclivity to engage in that type of shyt. There's a "reformed stripper" in the thread who names herself "the empress"
Of course you won't address it. You have so little self control you'd probably pop a blood vessel trying to keep my name out your mouth.

You are obsessed and get a rush from any attention I give you. You can't miss an opportunity to tell me how much you don't like me and my boooooty. But it's never enough because you know that your opinion holds no value to me which is why you must continually do it. You're addicted me pumpkin. lmao

:russ:

Don't worry you are not the first. You won't be the last. I just have that affect on people. So feel free to continue. Every long winded paragraph proves my point. Go for it. Hate away hag.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
tenor.gif

So are chicks who work at grocery stores, banks, walmarts, hospitals etc. You can find damaged people in every walk of life. Some are just more obvious than others.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
This is so far from the truth

Very few former strippers live that GOOD LIFE

Most former strippers and I've come across a large plethora of them

Are driving Uber or living check to check with regular service jobs in retail or the private industry or end up selling recyclable goods at discount rates

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/sel...-amongst-working-class-women-22-to-39.475909/

Or wasted thier college years in a field they weren't able to find a career within

Like this one former stripper I knew from Charleston she is now the second shift manager at KFC

Only a select few actually prosper in thier post stripper years

Because most of these strippers have bad money management skills as well as drug and alcohol addictions and never focused on saving revenue..

They have and still do have a BLOWING MONEY FAST mentality

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So are chicks who work at grocery stores, banks, walmarts, hospitals etc. You can find damaged people in every walk of life. Some are just more obvious than others.
foh.. and they're not compromising their dignity and self worth by getting naked and fukking off random men for a living. Their kids don't need to grow up with a hypocritical parent of low morals especially daughters. Stop trying to justify or normalize that shyt. fukkin pathetic. Being damaged is one thing, but projecting that on to other people as an acceptable lifestyle is not it. You must be wife-ing a stripper, your whole vibe seems simpish as fuk. Fukking random men in exchange for money is an acceptable occupation to you.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
To each his own but

Proverbs 11:22 As a jewel of gold in a swine's snout, so is a beautiful woman which is without discretion

If you don't mind being with an attention seeking "reformed" hoe then do you. Type of women who will dress sexually provacative everyday and then call you insecure when you ask her to dress modestly :mjlol:. Ain't got time for training an old hoe into a new lady

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This is so far from the truth

Most former strippers and I've come across a large plethora of them

Are driving Uber or living check to check with regular service jobs in retail or the private industry

Like this one former stripper I knew from Charleston she is now the second shift manager at KFC

Only a select few actually prosper in thier post stripper years

Because most of these strippers have bad money management skills as well as drug and alcohol addictions and never focused on saving revenue..

They have and still do have a BLOWING MONEY FAST mentality
I don’t think she means go on to be better than the average person
More that it’s not really gonna effect your life for the negative like people try to portray
Basically you can strip and go back to being a regular person and it won’t ruin you life and it a lie that no man will ever want you