So Most Strippers Live Happily Ever After?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

This bytch is really out here saying that she's used to it and we are the ones affected. You don't affect shyt. Which one of us created a whole thread about the other one though.. ??:gucci: Like I said, shut your washed ugly ass up and stop acting like your the victim all the time, you fukkin fraud. Bytch, you stay all up in the mix of action and drama but as soon as the shyt turn, you want to claim victim. Like a cac. Picking up their ways from that stripper barn that you worked in.
:scust:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You don't affect shyt. Which one of us created a whole thread about the other one though.. ??:gucci: Like I said, shut your washed ugly ass up and stop acting like you're the victim all the time, you fukkin fraud.
:scust:

Of course you won't address it. You have so little self control you'd probably pop a blood vessel trying to keep my name out your mouth.

You are obsessed and get a rush from any attention I give you. You can't miss an opportunity to tell me how much you don't like me and my boooooty. But it's never enough because you know that your opinion holds no value to me which is why you must continually do it. You're addicted me pumpkin. lmao

:russ:

Don't worry you are not the first. You won't be the last. I just have that affect on people. So feel free to continue. Every long winded paragraph proves my point. Go for it. Hate away hag.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Trips to Dubai with her man's man and them... ok:coffee: Happy wife, Happy life .. I guess.

tenor.gif

Crude

Superstar
Daps
If they look good and not strung out on drugs, there will always be a dude willing to wife as some men only care about looks.
This!

A lot of men only care about a cute face, a phat azz, and little bit of sex game.

Good looks and p*ssy isn't going to get you through tough times when life starts getting hectic though.

That's why a lot of those relationships end up not working.

When life starts throwing real shyt at you like the death of loved ones, life threatening illnesses, and financial problems you better have someone whose worth goes further than what's on the exterior.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Every stripper I know is wifed up but to ain't shyt nikkas so :patrice:
Because no self respecting man that's about his shyt is not wifing them up. It's the save-a-simps and the last resort options that are wifing them.
(or in certain situations that I've seen, the husband is actually her pimp:coffee:, who smuts her out as part of their lifestyle) .
Therefore, the options they have are simps and pimps