so me and her go to see Creed saturday... this woman gotta go to the bathroom right when the....

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
So if you're wife is cooking dinner and realizes she needs to run to the grocery store for a few items. Let's say you're preoccupied with work or something. Do you drop everything you do to accompany her? :dwillhuh:

The world isn't as scary as you think. shyt happens yes but there's no reason to handicap yourselves because of it.

Daps
Could be an L if she makes you go

On the other hand that’s kinda some Mack shyt if she’s trained to wait on you like a dog :patrice:

:mjgrin:

208565.gif

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
main fight about to start. Literally right when Adonis and Viktor about to get in the ring for the first time.

she taps me, "baby I gotta go to the bathroom" :lupe:

I'm like...
what.png
"right now???"

her: "yes"
mjcry1.png

me: "You can't hold it???"
gucci3.png

her: "I been holding it"
sadcam.png

me: :what::gucci::beli:

just like a woman... sit there silently through all the emotional parts of the movie like :ohlawd: and then when the fight about to start, she lookin at me like, :ld: "yeah I held it till the good part was over. I'm ready to go to the bathroom now."

I'm still feelin some kinda way about this :upsetfavre:

So did she stop you from watching the fight? :mjlol::skip:

Don't date no mo nikka until you have had some introspective thoughts on what you just said.:wtb::pachaha:

How are you going to be mad at the female for her getting up and you are sitting there unmolested from her actions. :beli:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
main fight about to start. Literally right when Adonis and Viktor about to get in the ring for the first time.

I'm like...
what.png
"right now???"

abwha1.gif

WHy do you care? Did she ask you to go with her? You got to stay and watch the fight, right?

Hell i would have asked her to brng me some snacks :manny:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline

I'm like...
what.png
"right now???"

her: "yes"
mjcry1.png

me: "You can't hold it???"
gucci3.png

her: "I been holding it"
sadcam.png

me: :what::gucci::beli:

just like a woman... sit there silently through all the emotional parts of the movie like :ohlawd: and then when the fight about to start, she lookin at me like, :ld: "yeah I held it till the good part was over. I'm ready to go to the bathroom now."

I'm still feelin some kinda way about this :upsetfavre:
I’m confused.

Are YOU the girl or are YOU the breh?

Fukk you give a fukk for? Should’ve been watching the fight instead of getting deep in your feelings because someone needed to leave for 5 minutes to answer nature’s call.
:dwillhuh:

These reality tv following Kylie Jenner on IG azz brehs of this generation y’all.. they really got this dude in his emotions on some dear diary shyt.

WE WILL NOT ASK IF YOU SMASHED BREH.

DM @skeetsinternal to get 1% of your manhood back.

Simp azz bullshyt.