so me and her go to see Creed saturday... this woman gotta go to the bathroom right when the....

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
if I'm at the movies, breh, I walk my chic where she's going

not your way, I get that. But it's what I do.

like I said before, all the craziness going in this world today, I'm very security minded when it comes to my loved ones. Just the way I am :manny:
But... it’s the lobby of the movie theater. What exactly is going to happen, she gonna get kidnapped?

If my daughter is under 10 I get that. But she’s a grown ass woman:dwillhuh:

:hubie:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
if I'm at the movies, breh, I walk my chic where she's going

not your way, I get that. But it's what I do.

like I said before, all the craziness going in this world today, I'm very security minded when it comes to my loved ones. Just the way I am :manny:
You must be sweating bullets everyday while she at work, texting her every 10 mins to make sure she is ok in this crazy world :wow:

Daps
But... it’s the lobby of the movie theater. What exactly is going to happen, she gonna get kidnapped?

If my daughter is under 10 I get that. But she’s a grown ass woman:dwillhuh:

:hubie:

You must be sweating bullets everyday while she at work, texting her every 10 mins to make sure she is ok in this crazy world :wow:

U nikkas know what?? :gucci:

PULL UP :pacspit:

:pachaha:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Sidenote tho. I saw this on Saturday and people were acting like they were watching a real life fight. Jumping up and down and yelling. This nikka next to me kept going “go high then low. High then low”
:mjlol:

This old man behind me was like “measure him up Donny you got this :damn:

Funniest part was when they showed Rocky in his restaurant kneading dough and it was all quiet in the theater. All of a sudden some kid yells out

“Hahaha yo in there making pizza!:umad:

I love watching movies with my people :wow:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Sidenote tho. I saw this on Saturday and people were acting like they were watching a real life fight. Jumping up and down and yelling. This nikka next to me kept going “go high then low. High then low”
:mjlol:

This old man behind me was like “measure him up Donny you got this :damn:

Funniest part was when they showed Rocky in his restaurant kneading dough and it was all quiet in the theater. All of a sudden some kid yells out

“Hahaha yo in there making pizza!:umad:

I love watching movies with my people :wow:
Old ladies in my theater talmbout "get up baby :lupe:" after the knockdown :loldenzel2: