so me and her go to see Creed saturday... this woman gotta go to the bathroom right when the....

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
main fight about to start. Literally right when Adonis and Viktor about to get in the ring for the first time.

she taps me, "baby I gotta go to the bathroom" :lupe:

I'm like...
what.png
"right now???"

her: "yes"
mjcry1.png

me: "You can't hold it???"
gucci3.png

her: "I been holding it"
sadcam.png

me: :what::gucci::beli:

just like a woman... sit there silently through all the emotional parts of the movie like :ohlawd: and then when the fight about to start, she lookin at me like, :ld: "yeah I held it till the good part was over. I'm ready to go to the bathroom now."

I'm still feelin some kinda way about this :upsetfavre:
Why? Let that bish go piss. Not gonna effect my enjoyment of the movie. :yeshrug:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Most coli brehs commenting in this thread don't have girls :sas2:

Maybe that's why they so triggered over my situation. :mjgrin:
No, we do. That’s the point :dwillhuh:

Nobody is triggered. You made a thread complaining that your girl had to tinkle at the best part of the movie. No one understood why you would be mad until we realized you have to hold her hand everytime she goes to the bathroom like that’s normal..

Do you wait in the car outside her job too? Is she allowed to go outside when you’re not at home?

Daps
No, we do. That’s the point :dwillhuh:

Nobody is triggered. You made a thread complaining that your girl had to tinkle at the best part of the movie. No one understood why you would be mad until we realized you have to hold her hand everytime she goes to the bathroom like that’s normal..

Do you wait in the car outside her job too? Is she allowed to go outside when you’re not at home?

if I'm at the movies, breh, I walk my chic where she's going

not your way, I get that. But it's what I do.

like I said before, all the craziness going in this world today, I'm very security minded when it comes to my loved ones. Just the way I am :manny: