so me and her go to see Creed saturday... this woman gotta go to the bathroom right when the....

Daps
Worse is if she's sitting right beside you for the whole movie and missing vital parts

"Why did they shoot Godfather's curly haired son at the toll booth :dwillhuh:?"

ike-and-tina-limo.gif

"why did they put the gun behind the toilet in the restaurant?" :ohhh:

you right :russ:

Daps
Sidenote tho. I saw this on Saturday and people were acting like they were watching a real life fight. Jumping up and down and yelling. This nikka next to me kept going “go high then low. High then low”
:mjlol:

This old man behind me was like “measure him up Donny you got this :damn:

Funniest part was when they showed Rocky in his restaurant kneading dough and it was all quiet in the theater. All of a sudden some kid yells out

“Hahaha yo in there making pizza!:umad:

I love watching movies with my people :wow:

On me nikka was in theater talkbout pick your left up :russ::russ:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
I don't send my wife anywhere by herself breh

what if something pops off? somebody try to rob the joint or a mass shooting or something?

in this day and age, I don't take anything for granted.

:gucci:

Huh? You go to work with her too? Can she only use the family bathroom so you can be in there with her? I have so many questions. Shopping... do you sit through that bullshyt? Do you hold her purse while she tries on clothes? Serious questions.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Sidenote tho. I saw this on Saturday and people were acting like they were watching a real life fight. Jumping up and down and yelling. This nikka next to me kept going “go high then low. High then low”
:mjlol:

This old man behind me was like “measure him up Donny you got this :damn:

Funniest part was when they showed Rocky in his restaurant kneading dough and it was all quiet in the theater. All of a sudden some kid yells out

“Hahaha yo in there making pizza!:umad:

I love watching movies with my people :wow:
you in baltimore fam?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Could be an L if she makes you go

On the other hand that’s kinda some Mack shyt if she’s trained to wait on you like a dog :patrice:
I would say the same thing but he's legit bothered his fake-mack made him miss a fight scene due to a potty break :mjlol:

"what if she gets shot or kidnapped :damn:" more like what if someone over 6'1 asked her how her day went :mjpls:

Last edited:

OrionBC

Hard Work and Cloud Watching
Daps
These comments have me:deadmanny::laff: There's nothing wrong with walking your significant other to the bathroom in public. Crazy people are everywhere. Im sure OP isnt hovering over her every move:laff: