so me and her go to see Creed saturday... this woman gotta go to the bathroom right when the....

Daps
Understood breh, but I draw the line at Creed and Marvel movies :ufdup:

Been waiting for this shyt all my life, and you talkin about you need to pee :aicmon:

when she first went in, I did go back in for a sec to catch a few min but I had to leave again to go check on her right when they was about to start throwing hands :upsetfavre:

and then when we come back in together, I'm tryin to hurry back to my seat and she walking all slow looking up at the XD screen like :dwillhuh:

I'm like :comeon: "are u wondering what happened?? Yeah me too!" :francis:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
when she first went in, I did go back in for a sec to catch a few min but I had to leave again to go check on her right when they was about to start throwing hands :upsetfavre:

and then when we come back in together, I'm tryin to hurry back to my seat and she walking all slow looking up at the XD screen like :dwillhuh:

Wars have been started for less breh :usure:

We'd have to have a talk :martin: :pachaha:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:russ:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't send my wife anywhere by herself breh

what if something pops off? somebody try to rob the joint or a mass shooting or something?

in this day and age, I don't take anything for granted.
You deadass won’t let your chick piss by herself at the movie theater:mjlol:

How old is she, 8? Is she disabled?

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
So you always accompany your girl to the bathroom in a theater? Is this a thing?

Any of y’all other brehs that won’t let your girl out of your sight in public places? :dwillhuh:

No breh.... My wife is a grown ass woman.. If I have to walk her to the bathroom I might as well be wiping her ass after she shyts... :francis:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I don't send my wife anywhere by herself breh

what if something pops off? somebody try to rob the joint or a mass shooting or something?

in this day and age, I don't take anything for granted.

So basically, you're controlling and overbearing.