So Master P G checked Charlamagne this morning on the Breakfast Club

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
P is a complete hypocrite.

He spent 20 plus years rapping about and promoting misogyny in his music/with his label. He definitely had it in his mind to go at Charlamagne prior to being interviewed or he has some other issue with him that got him tight in that moment.

Exactly. I fukk with P, but he's acting like he wasn't apart of the problem for 20 plus years objectifying females in his songs and videos. CTG is a fukk boy no doubt, but P was all in his feelings with this shyt.

Edit: after watching it a 2nd time, I think ctg said Mercedes had a "phat ass p*ssy" if he said that I could understand P feelin a way about it @Master Teacher :ehh:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's the fact, if Master P was out of pocket, Charlamagne should of said something

I bet you none of you nikkaz would told be P he was saving:cape:

that's that boy shyt right there

after you are a man of a certain age you don't speak a certain way

If i'm around my elders and I chick with a fat ass walks by

Im not going to shout look at this bytch she got a fat ass

I might allude to the ass in a less vulgar fashion

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. I fukk with P, but he's acting like he wasn't apart of the problem for 20 plus years objectifying females in his songs and videos. CTG is a fukk boy no doubt, but P was all in his feelings with this shyt.

there's a time and place for everything

if you seen a stripper in street clothes, would you start throwing dollar bills at her because you did it when you saw her in the strip club

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
It's funny how Charlamagne did all that shyt talking about Ma$e being a hypocrite for changing his image yet that nikka don't even ask Master P how he can go from positivity back to the negative gangsta rap. Not 1 question about it.

@2:49

now that I think about it didn't P have Slim killed after that diss? I guess P really gangsta :leon:

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
mercedes.jpg
:noah: bet she had that wet wet back then.