So Master P G checked Charlamagne this morning on the Breakfast Club

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
yall say he got checked but I bet he would do it again, I mean he was "checked" by fredro and aparently chris rock and a few others got on him, but has he stopped? my point is was it a good interview, is it worth my time or are yall just happy a celebrity actually said something back to him?

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Yeah Char got nervous when that cat popped up all of a sudden.:merchant: It came off like P called him over to put in some work.:demonic: It's not really a big deal though. :yeshrug:Not even thread worthy imo. :camby::umad:

:lolbron: The shooter got signaled to calmly introduce himself. HB is short for head bussa. The atmosphere changed real quick. Even had Angela introducing herself by her name on her own show.

P checkin fools like it's 97 again:jawalrus:

:deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose:

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
It's the fact, if Master P was out of pocket, Charlamagne should of said something

I bet you none of you nikkaz would told be P he was saving:cape:

that's that boy shyt right there

after you are a man of a certain age you don't speak a certain way

If i'm around my elders and I chick with a fat ass walks by

Im not going to shout look at this bytch she got a fat ass

I might allude to the ass in a less vulgar fashion
Man P wouldn't have done a muthafukkin thang. He could put hands on me if he want.

Man P still round here rapping bout dikkin down bytches and hoes. Miss me with that "I respect all women n shyt"

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
:shaq2:

Certain people deserve respect...Everybody know P is bout that life...and he's been in the game for a minute...so gets respect.
No need to give the same respect to reality Tv show hoes.

You gon treat Obama different than how you treat Blinky Blink
Percy is not about that life, not the way he's shyttin on his own brother who got life for being bout that life.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Yall just make up dumb chit:mjlol:

Didn't nobody get nervous and P had already stated he was waiting on his young artists.
That's why I said 'it come off as'. It was just a coincidence that he came at that moment. But Char was shook a lil bit though, you trippin'.

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mercedes album was hot! check out Do You Wanna Ride, My Love f/Mr Serv-On, p*ssy f/Ghetto Commission and Hush f/Mystikal

Also I read in different dirty south forums that Ace B (asian rapper) is a real ass Calliope headbussa