Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
i respect P in all
but this nikka gotta stop with this 75million sold shyt

dre & puff have both sold 3times as P and they aint nowhere on the 75milly shyt
What do you mean? How do you know they haven't sold 75 million. I don't know it to be a fact but it's not out the realm of possibilities. Plus Dre and Diddy don't have nearly the amount of albums released as No Limit did

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That was corny..

It seems as of lately Envy acts like he doesn't really want to be there and the people getting interviewed rarely pay him attention.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I'm sure the Power 105 studios have metal detectors so you can't bring guns in there anyway :ld:

I would be SHOCKED if a rap radio station in the middle of Manhattan didn't have them, especially after the Foxy/Kim and 50/Game shootings.

But yea, when that light skin dude came in it WAS awkward :huhldup: I think P just wanted to give dude some shine as probaly knew him "checking" char would get more attention than usual, if that's the case, genius move on P's part :whoo:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I'm sure the Power 105 studios have metal detectors so you can't bring guns in there anyway :ld:

I would be SHOCKED if a rap radio station in the middle of Manhattan didn't have them, especially after the Foxy/Kim and 50/Game shootings.

But yea, when that light skin dude came in it WAS awkward :huhldup: I think P just wanted to give dude some shine as probaly knew him "checking" char would get more attention than usual, if that's the case, genius move on P's part :whoo:
You think that dude couldn't fukk CTG up with his hands?

STFARN

Banned
Daps
Yall could hear Ace B spitting on We All We Got by Money Mafia

Do it fo da Gram
We bout it
yo money my money

etc

dope ass songs btw

killer gym trax

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Master P overreacted.

''At the same time...she's a female'' :childplease:

YOU had her bent over a car hood in an international magazine for years...but nikkas aint supposed to notice the ass :childplease:

He sound like one of these sucker nikkas in here always fishing for daps.

:stopitslime: Man shut the fukk up. You must respect a female at all times. I don't care if she's on all fours getting pissed on while sucking the jizz out of a fat dikk, you must respect her. That's somebody's momma, that's somebody's daughter.

:troll:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
You think that dude couldn't fukk CTG up with his hands?
IDK, I'm sure Charamagne can fight, dude is from the south and a did a bid so...

If were talking fighting, I'm sure TBC has goons off camera that would jump in if that dude actually hit charamane. When that nikka on here that interviewed charamane said that's how it is at the Power 105 studios. It would at least been a brawl I'd imagine :yeshrug: