So Master P G checked Charlamagne this morning on the Breakfast Club

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:shaq2:

Certain people deserve respect...Everybody know P is bout that life...and he's been in the game for a minute...so gets respect.
No need to give the same respect to reality Tv show hoes.

You gon treat Obama different than how you treat Blinky Blink

CTG tried coming at P sideways, got checked, then straightened up. Not the same thing you talking about.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hahaa, lil dude came thru ASAP when he seen the boss was gettin tight, if P gave the word he woulda probably laid somethin down in there on camera.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
man watching master p,c-murder, ghostface killah,:birdman:,and gucci mane interviews are always slightly uncomfortable for me. i just always feel like one false move could get the interviewer fukked the fukk up. and its always some big tiger-esque nikka doing the interview which make it all the more :merchant:
I miss those days tbh. These media types are way too reckless and disrespectful today. Always trying to get themselves over at the interviewee's expense. I wouldn't mind seeing a few them getting slapped up or at least screamed on.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yall holdin onto a cd cover from 20 years ago.. someone said she went to lawyer school after that ? She obviously moved on, so has P.. So if ya cousin was a stripper in the 90s and changed her life around and now a secretary or some shyt and 20 years later someone come up to you like "ay whats up with Kristina ? She used to have a fat ass " you wouldnt be like :whoa: ? :childplease:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
charlamagne-da-god-gets-beat-up-chased-out-nyc-video-HHS1987-2012.png

shook
Put that on smiley