So Master P G checked Charlamagne this morning on the Breakfast Club

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Once again...CTG is very selective with who he fukks with in that manner. That's punk shyt.

:salute: to P.
:shaq2:

Certain people deserve respect...Everybody know P is bout that life...and he's been in the game for a minute...so gets respect.
No need to give the same respect to reality Tv show hoes.

You gon treat Obama different than how you treat Blinky Blink

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
IDK, I'm sure Charamagne can fight, dude is from the south and a did a bid so...

If were talking fighting, I'm sure TBC has goons off camera that would jump in if that dude actually hit charamane. When that nikka on here that interviewed charamane said that's how it is at the Power 105 studios. It would at least been a brawl I'd imagine :yeshrug:
I guess I'm not saying that Charlamgne can't fight but the way dude came in there and & how CTG was kinda reluctant to shake his hand and how he straightened up I'm sure he didn't want any parts of that dude. I know well about where he's from in SC and I know people as well that went to jail & wasn't known for throwing hands

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Who the fukk would be intimidated/scared of some supposed "grown man" who calls himself "master P" :what:

What, because he's "tall" ? :what:

:mjlol:

Whomever Champalagne or whatever the name is, is a bytch. Period. And "Master P" is a bytch for trying to :cape: for a female he exploited.

Hell, he's a bytch period for tyring to :cape: for a female over something a male said about her, and she's not even family.

I never get to find myself in these types of situations, where people feel so froggy they try to check you for saying something about a female they like :wow:

It's always people who are too bytch made to have the proper reaction, who gets to find themselves in these situations. I never get to have any fun :wow:

The amount of sheer violence that would explode out of me @ someone having such audacity :wow:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Who the fukk would be intimidated/scared of some supposed "grown man" who calls himself "master P" :what:

Whomever Champalagne or whatever the name is, is a bytch. Period. And "Master P" is a bytch for trying to :cape: for a female he exploited.

Hell, he's a bytch period for tyring to :cape: for a female over something a male said about her, and she's not even family.

I never get to find myself in these types of situations, where people feel so froggy they try to check you for saying something about a female they like :wow:

It's always people who are too bytch made to have the proper reaction, who gets to find themselves in these situations. I never get to have any fun :wow:

The amount of sheer violence that would explode out of me @ someone having such audacity :wow:
There's a 5'6 nikka I know you'd be scared of that calls himself "J Prince".

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
What do you mean? How do you know they haven't sold 75 million. I don't know it to be a fact but it's not out the realm of possibilities. Plus Dre and Diddy don't have nearly the amount of albums released as No Limit did

P put a ton more stuff then dre/puff ...but 95% of it sold no more then 50k units

P was by far the most sucessful artist on no limit & his total album sales are roughly 10million

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That Mercedes album was advertised in rap mags for years!!

I think I saw that album being advertised in a Sports Illustrated magazine :dead:

Whomever Champalagne or whatever the name is, is a bytch. Period.

jayznyhatlaugh.png

Last edited:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels

:duck:

Be a thug ass karate expert on the internet, brehs! :pachaha:

Ol Cobra Kai ass nikka.

You gonna sweep the leg, nikka? :mjlol:

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
:salute:to P.

To all the gullible minds who were actually impressed by Fredro's phony huff-n-puff act, that was a REAL G check. P spoke in a very calm and docile tone without having to disrespect, get loud, or overtly threaten CTG once. That's the difference between a true G and someone who just portrays one on Moesha :stopitslime:
That shyt was pretty wack and lame. It's just CTG. Y'all gullible nikkas eat anything up. That shyt was a publicity stunt for some project he got coming out, and it got nikkas buzzing.

All that shyt was unnecessary. GTFOH with your I respect all women, even hookers, but women can point to rap lyrics(I ain't talking about back n the day either) that would be consider disrespectful and offensive to a lot of women. FOH

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
P is a complete hypocrite.

He spent 20 plus years rapping about and promoting misogyny in his music/with his label. He definitely had it in his mind to go at Charlamagne prior to being interviewed or he has some other issue with him that got him tight in that moment.