So Master P G checked Charlamagne this morning on the Breakfast Club

Daps
master p's "ice cream man" blew up mainly because its a classic song & a classic album.

the concept was nice but thats not why that chit blew up like it did. yukmouth and these bay area posters look silly harping over it so much.

and that dru down/luniz "ice cream man" joint as just alright.
your krazy that album alone dru down and the luniz explicit game kills anything master p ever spit on a mic lyrically dude lmao dude is a a style thief and his son is a bootleg lil bow wow BAY AREA STARTED THIS nikka
RICHMOND CALIFORNIA BEFORE ALL THAT NEW ORLEANS shyt HE STAYED AND WENT TO SCHOOL OUT HERE TRUST ME I KNOW nikkaZ WHO WAS SIGNED TO NO LIMIT STEDDY MOBBIN P.S. THATS NOT THE POINT THATS NOT WHY THE ALBUM DID NOT BLOW UP ITS ORIGINALITY THATS LIKE ME TAKING WU TANG KUNG FU shyt

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
people missing the point. its the principle. and its nothing hypocritical about it. and charlemagne himself even realized he was out of pocket, so what are yall whining about?

you come at me like that about a female thats my peoples, and at the very least, im gonna have to correct you.

niccas'll f*ck around and think its fair game, and next thing you know, random dudes'll be on th air somewhere bussin it up about how they want to smash cymphonique.:whistle:

master p was 100% in the right. if you think otherwise, then im looking at you sideways. real spit.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
your krazy that album alone dru down and the luniz explicit game kills anything master p ever spit on a mic lyrically dude lmao dude is a a style thief and his son is a bootleg lil bow wow BAY AREA STARTED THIS nikka
RICHMOND CALIFORNIA BEFORE ALL THAT NEW ORLEANS shyt HE STAYED AND WENT TO SCHOOL OUT HERE TRUST ME I KNOW nikkaZ WHO WAS SIGNED TO NO LIMIT STEDDY MOBBIN

rap is about way more than just lyrics breh.

and he didnt steal their style AT ALL. he ran with their concept, which isnt even what made his song so popular. youre focusing on the most minor of points. they have the right to be mad, but at the same time, acting as if theyre responsible for him blowing up because of that just makes them look silly. stuff like this is why the bay area gets brushed off and clowned.

everybody knows about master p in richmond. we remember steady mobbin. youre not schooling anybody on this in 2014 dog.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
RICHMOND CALIFORNIA BEFORE ALL THAT NEW ORLEANS shyt HE STAYED AND WENT TO SCHOOL OUT HERE TRUST ME I KNOW nikkaZ WHO WAS SIGNED TO NO LIMIT STEDDY MOBBIN

and honestly, i cant remember any bars from the dru down/luniz joint.

i'd probably say that master p's version had better lyrics as well. cuz P & silkk actually killed their verses.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
wait a minute :patrice:

didn't read the whole 19 pages of this thread but i got a quick summary of it, i think :ehh:

this woman posed damn near nude on her album cover which was on p's record label :comeon: (who don't remember that?! :whew:)

charlamagne made a comment bout her in a complimentin' way but at the same time inappropriate manner for the time(?) but all of sudden then p wanted to check him over it when it's somethin' master p promoted? :aicmon:

yeah_eddie_murphy.gif

be a hypocrite brehs :mjlol:

Daps
and honestly, i cant remember any bars from the dru down/luniz joint.

i'd probably say that master p's version had better lyrics as well. cuz P & silkk actually killed their verses.
WOW thats a first lmao
i guess its a oakland thing never herd that no beef bruh just saying yukmouth will rhyme circles around the whole no limit staff by his self and the luniz version slams in the car with out all that R&B singing shyt just real young grimmy dope dealer shyt lol DONT YOU HEAR THE MUSIC? HAHA

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
charlamagne made a comment bout her in a complimentin' way but at the same time inappropriate manner for the time(?) but all of sudden then p wanted to check him over it when it's somethin' master p promoted?

be a hypocrite brehs :mjlol:

the bolded answers all the questions you need to know.

who raised you people?

:snoop:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
WOW thats a first lmao
i guess its a oakland thing never herd that no beef bruh just saying yukmouth will rhyme circles around the whole no limit staff by his self and the luniz version slams in the car with out all that R&B singing shyt just real young grimmy dope dealer shyt lol

no limit had better lyricists than yukmouth actually.

and youre right. IT IS an oakland thing. cuz that luniz record had no chance of blowing up anywhere outside of the bay breh. yall are kinda like in your own world over there.

their record isnt even comparable to P's. not on the same level at all. im not condoning, because its still biting but P had a way of sharkin concepts and then creating his own thing out of it that came off as a better product. same thing with bout it, hoody hoo, and whatever else. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SONGS. and dudes have the right to get mad when their chit is swiped but deep down, what burns them more is that they just made a hot concept as opposed to a hot song.

and i always liked '90s bay music, especially the luniz but you bay cats ride too hard for your locale to the point where people tend to brush yall off as homers and ignore your opinions.

im not getting on you. just food for thought.

Daps
no limit had better lyricists than yukmouth actually.

and youre right. IT IS an oakland thing. cuz that luniz record had no chance of blowing up anywhere outside of the bay breh. yall are kinda like in your own world over there.

their record isnt even comparable to P's. not on the same level at all. im not condoning, because its still biting but P had a way of sharkin concepts and then creating his own thing out of it that came off as a better product. same thing with bout it, hoody hoo, and whatever else. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SONGS. and dudes have the right to get mad when their chit is swiped but deep down, what burns them more is that they just made a hot concept as opposed to a hot song.

and i always liked '90s bay music, especially the luniz but you bay cats ride too hard for your locale to the point where people tend to brush yall off as homers and ignore your opinions.

im not getting on you. just food for thought.
cuzin luniz went plat and gold terms like forseezy forseezel i got 5 on it and player hater and with the shyts all come from here lol but yeah i guess man salute
but i under stand your point our shyt is meant for MAC nikkaz like who Mac bytches other place wont get it its more or less game lol

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
cuzin luniz went plat and gold terms like forseezy forseezel i got 5 on it and player hater and with the shyts all come from here lol but yeah i guess man salute

nobody says foseezy foseezel outside of the bay except the white people following behind snoop dogg when he started saying it in recent years.

i used to root for the luniz. "5 on it" is a great classic. the remix is one of the goat posse cuts. but what does that have to do with this? i hope i didnt give off the impression that i was short-changing them.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
but i under stand your point our shyt is meant for MAC nikkaz like who Mac bytches other place wont get it its more or less game lol
But yall dont seem to realize nikkaz dont give a fukk, alot of styles came from all over the place

Daps
nobody says foseezy foseezel outside of the bay except the white people following behind snoop dogg when he started saying it in recent years.

i used to root for the luniz. "5 on it" is a great classic. the remix is one of the goat posse cuts. but what does that have to do with this? i hope i didnt give off the impression that i was short-changing them.
nah we good cuddy
not to be a dikk but master p learned that independent hustle out here FACT this the home of independent hustle and recorded company shyt MAC DRE made million + just in Northen California alone lol but yeah man not to be a ass hole iam new around here just seeing was good :salute:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
people missing the point. its the principle. and its nothing hypocritical about it. and charlemagne himself even realized he was out of pocket, so what are yall whining about?

you come at me like that about a female thats my peoples, and at the very least, im gonna have to correct you.

niccas'll f*ck around and think its fair game, and next thing you know, random dudes'll be on th air somewhere bussin it up about how they want to smash cymphonique.:whistle:

master p was 100% in the right. if you think otherwise, then im looking at you sideways. real spit.

nikkaz spent 20 pages arguin back and forth. when its really that simple.