So Master P G checked Charlamagne this morning on the Breakfast Club

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
was p tryin' to "check" him not the most ironic thing about the situation or topic at hand though :comeon:

theres nothing ironic about it. some of yall are just reaching for something to complain about, but its just making yall look funny-style at the end of the day dog.

any real dude wouldve did the same thing.

if anything, yall should be commending P for the way he handled it. cuz some dudes might just take it to your face.

charlemagne knew he was out of pocket. thats why he apologized at the end of the interview. and i understand why he got so excited & carried away. i truly get it, seeing that im younger and was going thru puberty when mercedes popped up. plus, he prolly assumed that she was just a money grab and P wouldnt care about her being mentioned. cuz i doubt charlemagne wouldve made a comment about mia x breasts.

niccas gotta get checked sometimes. it happens to the best of us.

Last edited:
Daps
one cat who was singed to no limt stay down the street from me iam not going to put him out there lol
and i know king gorge who was one of the founding members of TRU back when master p and silkk the shocker use to claim Richmond California left NIGGZ FOR DEAD LOL

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
theres nothing ironic about it. some of yall are just reaching for something to complain about, but its just making yall look funny-style at the end of the day dog.

any real dude wouldve did the same thing.

if anything, yall should be commending P for the way he handled it. cuz some dudes might just take it to your face.

charlemagne knew he was out of pocket. thats why he apologized at the end of the interview. an i understand how why he got so excited & carried away. i truly get it, seeing that im younger and was going thru puberty when mercedes popped up. but at the same time, niccas gotta get checked sometimes. it happens to the best of us.

lemme just say this

yeah, p in the end handled it the right way by not doin' anymore than he did, which was just confrontin' him bout it and that was that

but at the same time, its ironic that the same thing p promoted and ain't have problem with bein' put out on his own label, he's now all of sudden conservative about when somebody is makin' a compliment on somethin' he had somethin' to do with promotin'. the fukkin' irony :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens
master p's "ice cream man" blew up mainly because its a classic song & a classic album.

the concept was nice but thats not why that chit blew up like it did. yukmouth and these bay area posters look silly harping over it so much.

and that dru down/luniz "ice cream man" joint as just alright.

No nikka master p is a known biter...

He stole Ice cream from yuck

he stole the hot boyz movie from cash money

and nikka even created his own group 504 boyz which was a knock off version of The hot boyz

dude is a garbage rapper and a thief

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

and nikka even created his own group 504 boyz which was a knock off version of The hot boyz

The fukk:what:

You got this all backwords

No limit heyday was way before anybody knew who cash money was

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
lemme just say this

yeah, p in the end handled it the right way by not doin' anymore than he did, which was just confrontin' him bout it and that was that

but at the same time, its ironic that the same thing p promoted and ain't have problem with bein' put out on his own label, he's now all of sudden conservative about when somebody is makin' a compliment on somethin' he had somethin' to do with promotin'. the fukkin' irony :yeshrug:

AGAIN, theres nothing ironic about it.

he could be mercedes' pimp for all i care. it doesnt matter.

yall are just wreck-chasin.:heh:

half of the industry is known biters. its just trendy on the net to zero in on master p. and it gets to the point where yall just start throwing stuff at the wall. for instance, he stole a movie from cash money now? lol.

i doubt theres any correlation between the 504 boyz & the hot boys.

one cat who was singed to no limt stay down the street from me iam not going to put him out there lol
and i know king gorge who was one of the founding members of TRU back when master p and silkk the shocker use to claim Richmond California left NIGGZ FOR DEAD LOL

from what i hear, king george got left for dead for a reason.

big ed was my dude tho.:to:

nah we good cuddy
not to be a dikk but master p learned that independent hustle out here FACT this the home of independent hustle and recorded company shyt MAC DRE made million + just in Northen California alone lol but yeah man not to be a ass hole iam new around here just seeing was good :salute:

P always cited the bay for putting him on game. i dont see what the dispute is.

yea, the bay used to have the goat fans. dudes used to go plat selling like 90% of their units in that market alone.

Daps

half of the industry is known biters. its just trendy on the net to zero in on master p. and it gets to the point where yall just start throwing stuff at the wall. for instance, he stole a movie from cash money now? lol.

iam drunk bruh bruh lol

yea, the bay used to have the goat fans. dudes used to go plat selling like 90% of their units in that market alone.

Daps

i had to much brandy kinda iam on one lol

Daps
neither song is exceptional lyrically. And p's song is better musically. dont nobody outside the bay give a fukk about their ice cream man song
yeah we dont give a fuk ether tho they still went plat and gold yaaaaaaadd mean its nothing MACKIN
master p shyt was on some R&B shyt LUNIZ was stright gutter and that beat was clean