So Master P G checked Charlamagne this morning on the Breakfast Club

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Im from the 13th, and I have no business in
the yo, outside of cooling and just being round there chilln

Dog just cause she was passing out tapes in your area dont mean she was known, she wasnt at all and nobody gives a shyt about either of them on a city wide scale, both got they only buzz from the net, plus dee 1 music aint even good son, he can go that way wit that gospel shyt bruh

:mjlol: :mjlol: :laff: The younger generation i swear. That's the difference between me and you. I go where i please no matter the area I do give two fukks let alone two flys smash together about what someone rep. All those labels are frivolous and exactly why folks are ignorant to an extent. All that being fearful, doesnt set right with me on no level. As far as Natee goes This is false for one she is older than you, and like i stated before she been doing her thing for a minute since going to Rabioun, she doing shows in Tiptinas, Masquerades etc. So saying nobody gives a shyt when its you yourself that is a purveyor of the bullshyt you spew is false. And if you think everything Dee-1 spit is some "gospel shyt" you sadly mistaken and haven't gotten to what the crux of what hip-hop is or listen to his mixtapes in their entirety. Chances are you only familiar with his "One who got away shyt"

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:mjlol: :mjlol: :laff: The younger generation i swear. That's the difference between me and you. I go where i please no matter the area I do give two fukks let alone two flys smash together about what someone rep. All those labels are frivolous and exactly why folks are ignorant to an extent. All that being fearful, doesnt set right with me on no level. As far as Natee goes This is false for one she is older than you, and like i stated before she been doing her thing for a minute since going to Rabioun, she doing shows in Tiptinas, Masquerades etc. So saying nobody gives a shyt when its you yourself that is a purveyor of the bullshyt you spew is false. And if you think everything Dee-1 spit is some "gospel shyt" you sadly mistaken and haven't gotten to what the crux of what hip-hop is or listen to his mixtapes in their entirety. Chances are you only familiar with his "One who got away shyt"

It aint bout being fearful, its about being pn point yadig, I seen alot of none giving a fukk nikkaz get snaked and stolen, it aint gon be me slime

but yea none of them has real buzz son, if she was putting out music before katrina and but nobody was fukking wit that shyt it dont matter, alot of nikkaz been putting out music forever, and without the net she would still be super local

And no I have a dee 1 tape and the whole thing bout god and all that, nothin on it I would listen to again, I wish him well, just dont have the skill

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Why does P sound like he was about to cry throughout the whole interview? I thought he was gonna bust out a "P.O.P. Holdin it down" somewhere in the interview.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Low key Angela got wet when Asian Omar popped up. She knew a real nikka walked in. Listen to that heyyyy greeting she gave him. Thats how you know a female interested in you. That got a similar background. Dude probably could have hit after the show

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Low key Angela got wet when Asian Omar popped up. She knew a real nikka walked in. Listen to that heyyyy greeting she gave him. Thats how you know a female interested in you. That got a similar background. Dude probably could have hit after the show
:what:

• Dap
Reactions: dre

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
:ld:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
It's funny how Charlamagne did all that shyt talking about Ma$e being a hypocrite for changing his image yet that nikka don't even ask Master P how he can go from positivity back to the negative gangsta rap. Not 1 question about it.
faglamagne knows wh to f*ck with

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:what: @ some of these posts.

you dudes are backwards on here, and i fear for your safety.

P did what he was supposed to do. you dont just randomly tell somebody that their peoples have a phat ass. that chit'll get you dropped.

But yea, when that light skin dude came in it WAS awkward :huhldup: I think P just wanted to give dude some shine as probaly knew him "checking" char would get more attention than usual, if that's the case, genius move on P's part

haha.

P randomly has him pop up and get shine in everything he does.

i havnt heard him rap yet. he better be good. lol.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
I tried to listen to this interview, but if you hear one P interview, you heard them all. He's a real nygga, so your not gonna get any kind of information out of him.
see, he the type of dude I actually wanna hear on combat jack or juan epstein to get them behind the scenes nolimit stories. But it'd be a moot point. He refuses to talk about shyt people actually wanna know about. Even when people ask him about the music he aint having it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Her being on that cover with her ass out on that cover does not make P a hypocrite.

First off, we don't know who's idea it was for her album cover, it was probably her idea.

Second. Charlemagnes comment wasn't just about her "phat ass" he was also trying to play her on the fact that she didn't see as many album releases/success as other member due to or despite of her phat ass.

That was disrespectful and P was right to check him. He does that shyt all the time like when timbo comes on he always has some slick shyt to talk about magoo.

Charlamagne is a clown ass nikka, and everytime they have a real nikka on the show they will clash.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
master p's "ice cream man" blew up mainly because its a classic song & a classic album.

the concept was nice but thats not why that chit blew up like it did. yukmouth and these bay area posters look silly harping over it so much.

and that dru down/luniz "ice cream man" joint as just alright.