So Master P G checked Charlamagne this morning on the Breakfast Club

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
yeah we dont give a fuk ether tho they still went plat and gold yaaaaaaadd mean its nothing MACKIN
master p shyt was on some R&B shyt LUNIZ was stright gutter and that beat was clean
What's your point? You really think people fukk with THAT song? Lol. I mean p was wrong for jacking they idea but they made it all hot concept, he made it a hot song (and album title)

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
The fukk:what:

You got this all backwords

No limit heyday was way before anybody knew who cash money was
bruh bg and them were selling 100s k records indy before they got deals, they was already poppin, and they were the new orleans sound

AGAIN, theres nothing ironic about it.

he could be mercedes' pimp for all i care. it doesnt matter.

yall are just wreck-chasin.:heh:

half of the industry is known biters. its just trendy on the net to zero in on master p. and it gets to the point where yall just start throwing stuff at the wall. for instance, he stole a movie from cash money now? lol.

i doubt theres any correlation between the 504 boyz & the hot boys.

from what i hear, king george got left for dead for a reason.

big ed was my dude tho.:to:

P always cited the bay for putting him on game. i dont see what the dispute is.

yea, the bay used to have the goat fans. dudes used to go plat selling like 90% of their units in that market alone.

They did steal the hot boys name and got alot of backlash in the city for it.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That album cover was in so many Source mags :noah:memories :mjcry:

I think there was a Shawnna one too :noah:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
And Master P/no limit had already sold thousands of indie records well before this.
Bruh u know cash money was the major force in new orleans/Louisiana and surrounding areas since 91

U tripping, p didnt really have a footprint in this region, and all of sudden its hot boy this and thug girl that

People only really a foot in the area after big boy records lost they war wit cash money and went out of business, and p basically took they roster

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bruh u know cash money was the major force in new orleans/Louisiana and surrounding areas since 91

U tripping, p didnt really have a footprint in this region, and all of sudden its hot boy this and thug girl that

People only really a foot in the area after big boy records lost they war wit cash money and went out of business, and p basically took they roster
They weren't a "major force" until B.G dropped chopper city in like 95. By that time master P had already gained popularity on the indie scene and was already putting out Major releases.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
They weren't a "major force" until B.G dropped chopper city in like 95. By that time master P had already gained popularity on the indie scene and was already putting out Major releases.
Thry were enough to keep afloat like other labels in the area, unlv is probably the bigest rappers in the city along wit mstykal at one when they beefing, must have doing something right

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess I'm not saying that Charlamgne can't fight but the way dude came in there and & how CTG was kinda reluctant to shake his hand and how he straightened up I'm sure he didn't want any parts of that dude. I know well about where he's from in SC and I know people as well that went to jail & wasn't known for throwing hands

just hit master P with a lawsuit if he tried to get cute with some hands. Long as CTG ain't making threats...P would be foolish to do something on video and lose everything.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the fact, if Master P was out of pocket, Charlamagne should of said something

I bet you none of you nikkaz would told be P he was saving:cape:

that's that boy shyt right there

after you are a man of a certain age you don't speak a certain way

If i'm around my elders and I chick with a fat ass walks by

Im not going to shout look at this bytch she got a fat ass

I might allude to the ass in a less vulgar fashion

freedom of expression homeboy....you from north korea or something?!?!

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at first i thought he said she had a fat ass, I thought P was trippin too for responding how he did, but this dude said she had a "fat ass p*ssy", what kind of host conducts themselves like that? just off that alone he deserved to get checked and brought back to reality, calm his ass down.

howard stern made a career of such things....but per usual brothas take a different approach with fellow black people.