So Master P G checked Charlamagne this morning on the Breakfast Club

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
lmao nikkaz should know he dropped several mixtape, the section in the yo that he claiming I know all about, never heard or seen homie, plus he would stand, never even heard of dude thru youtube or instagram, stop it

Lets act like nikkaz in the city chiefs checking for random local artist anyway, nikkaz from certain wards aint gon listen to a nikka from a certain regardless

I can tell you are young by your response

I like to know why you feel you the so-called representative........let me stop you in your place , you dont know who you think you know or the section. I have ties to both areas i mention im CLYG (yeah google tha) and the Calliope, Funny folks always spewing all that rhetoric. Dude been spitting since 2004 look it. Also you need to know you staying some ignorant as shyt that doesnt reflect everybody which is what you dont realize.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
guilty conscience maybe? it seems like P has been trying to make amends for his past for some time, but he should acknowledge his mistakes and not lay entire blame on C god
Exactly!! That nikka was lame for his lil rant.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I can tell you are young by your response

I like to know why you feel you the so-called representative........let me stop you in your place , you dont know who you think you know or the section. I have ties to both areas i mention im CLYG (yeah google tha) and the Calliope, Funny folks always spewing all that rhetoric. Dude been spitting since 2004 look it. Also you need to know you staying some ignorant as shyt that doesnt reflect everybody which is what you dont realize.

Im 24, and trust I know the section, dont go back there no more due to some lil beef that my got into it wit they people, still love tho, im just good

And I dont feel my world speaks for the city, im speaking what I know tho

And homie I aint got to google shyt boy, I want know why u is, like I said nikkaz aint bumping out certain hoods, it aint like the city local scene is booming like that anyway, none of them nikkaz aint making no moves, like I said nikkaz in the city aint checking for local artist like that anyway, last nikkas who had a local buzz was dusty money nikkaz cause they was around meek, and hoes starting dikkriding them nikkaz crazy

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Im 24, and trust I know the section, dont go back there no more due to some lil beef that my got into it wit they people, still love tho, im just good

And I dont feel my world speaks for the city, im speaking what I know tho

And homie I aint got to google shyt boy, I want know why u is, like I said nikkaz aint bumping out certain hoods, it aint like the city local scene is booming like that anyway, none of them nikkaz aint making no moves, like I said nikkaz in the city aint checking for local artist like that anyway, last nikkas who had a local buzz was dusty money nikkaz cause they was around meek, and hoes starting dikkriding them nikkaz crazy

:laff: :laff: I damn near spit out my coffee reading this. :mjlol: at you being 24 and trying to school me.....you need a lifeline breh. You dont know street politics or street etiquette. Aint no muthafukka going to have me where im shook and "dont go back there dude to some beef". And you do need to google cause mostly definitely you don't no me or the shyt i was involved in...no dis but majority of cats that speak that street shyt would get they hoe card pulled on some shyt, this is why the shyt you in here spewing is humorous and it sound more so like someone who is in some heresay shyt.

Aint bumping outta certain hoods? Another dumb ass statement whats your consensus on this shyt? , Cause 9th ward cats bump with WSG , 7th ward etc. even M-Zone cats rock with CLYG .....so what are you talking about breh . And please dont come in here talking that p*ssy ass shyt about gangs cause half of these weak motherfukkas aint been put on by Kiwete or Damus or even blessed to be put on You give respect and you get respect all that bullshyt you talking is

You speaking what you know yet Dee-1 is buzzing 3d Natee buzzing, Tre-G out my stomping grounds buzzing and a couple of others Sess-45, Stirgus. And all these people were doing they thing when i was in high school ( I went to school with Natee = Samantha) You clearly out of the loop.

Last edited:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:laff: :laff: I damn near spit out my coffee reading this. :mjlol: at you being 24 and trying to school me.....you need a lifeline breh. You dont know street politics or street etiquette. Aint no muthafukka going to have me where im shook and "dont go back there dude to some beef". And you do need to google cause mostly definitely you don't no me or the shyt i was involved in...no dis but majority of cats that speak that street shyt would get they hoe card pulled on some shyt, this is why the shyt you in here spewing is humorous and it sound more so like someone who is in some heresay shyt.

Aint bumping outta certain hoods? Another dumb ass statement whats your consensus on this shyt? , Cause 9th ward cats bump with WSG , 7th ward etc. even M-Zone cats rock with CLYG .....so what are you talking about breh . And please dont come in here talking that p*ssy ass shyt about gangs cause half of these weak motherfukkas aint been put on by Kiwete or Damus or even blessed to be put on You give respect and you get respect all that bullshyt you talking is

You speaking what you know yet Dee-1 is buzzing 3d Natee buzzing, Tre-G out my stomping grounds buzzing and a couple of others Sess-45, Stirgus. And all these people were doing they thing when i was in high school ( I went to school with Natee = Samantha) You clearly out of the loop.
I aint from back there homie, im from the 13th, why im going back round there like that when my people did some shyt to some nikkaz back, from the streets I got th, which made the same energy go back to them, it that the beef was like that, but everytime I saw them at sante fee or a dj it was love,but it would be dumb to even play like that, it aint like thats my hood

I know alot of street shyt being that I ran wit official nikkaz from all over

Maybe downtown nikkaz rocking like that but not uptown, nikkaz out the 13th aint bumping no 17th nikka and same way goes for them

nikkaz I dont know no official nikkaz like that in a gang on some shyt, any nikka who was out chea before katrina who in a gang corny as fukk

ill give u natee, but she aint buzzing in the city, more of a internet thang and same wit dee 1, they cant do no show in the city and have that bytch poppin, and im not even bout to talk to u about sees 45 son, dude been trash before katrina when he use to just pop up in everybody videos and after katrina still aint doing nothin, u understand u talking about people who was rapping before katrina and still dont got the city fukking wit them

Son last local nikka who had the city behind them was slim and derrick and Og young money

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
:salute:to P.

To all the gullible minds who were actually impressed by Fredro's phony huff-n-puff act, that was a REAL G check. P spoke in a very calm and docile tone without having to disrespect, get loud, or overtly threaten CTG once. That's the difference between a true G and someone who just portrays one on Moesha :stopitslime:

Charlamagne should have got on P clown ass. How you gonna be about "respect women" when you was the one putting that bytch in the Source bending it over and the album is called "rear end". P didn't give a fukk about her and was whoring her around for a profit.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I aint from back there homie, im from the 13th, why im going back round there like that when my people did some shyt to some nikkaz back, from the streets I got that anybody from round my way could get it behind that, which made the same energy go back to them, it would be dumb to even play like that, it aint like thats my hood

I know alot of street shyt being that I ran wit official nikkaz from all over

Maybe downtown nikkaz rocking like that but not uptown, nikkaz out the 13th aint bumping no 17th nikka and same way goes for them

nikkaz I dont know no official nikkaz like that in a gang on some shyt, any nikka who was out chea before katrina who in a gang corny as fukk

ill give u natee, but she aint buzzing in the city, more of a internet thang and same wit dee 1, they cant do no show in the city and have that bytch poppin, and im not even bout to talk to u about sees 45 son, dude been trash before katrina when he use to just pop up in everybody videos and after katrina still aint doing nothin, u understand u talking about people who was rapping before katrina and still dont got the city fukking wit them

Son last local nikka who had the city behind them was slim and derrick and Og young money

You skimming thru shyt and further burying yourself. WSG (6th ward) is cool with the Ville. WSG is also cool with Mally G & BHG and One Niners...so once again what are you talking about ?What you yourself is speaking on basically falls under one category breh.............................FEARFULNESS. Like i told you before aint nobody going to have me where im scare or shook or some kinda herb where im scare to go anywhere in any area. And if my family got beef with someone....and im going to and forth to they hood, whether it Tricou, Tupelo, Mazant, CLYG, Terra Lane, Forstall, Pauger, G-Strip etc. Then guess what? they beef is mine as well. See that goes back to what i said about you don't know street etiquette breh. And you real ignorant to the fact as it pertains to Sess 45 (and what you stated is your opinion and it aint based on facts seeing Sess has posted up promo not longer ago) and Natee and Dee-1 didn't blow up over no internet necessary. If you know your history and its obviously you dont dude was pushing mixtapes while he was still Teaching at L.B Landry. And Natee has done shows at the house of blues and Tiptina's. You clueless.......now come with some weak ass rebuttal.

And once again because you dont fukk with somebody isnt a reflection of what somebody else is or opinion of them breh. That's where you continue to make your mistake.

Last edited:

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
It's true, P is definitely a hypocrite.

Thing is though, he has a solid street rep and we all know CTG tends to play nice/kiss up to guests who are known to be bout some action/street connected (Gucci, 50, Jim Jones Birdman, T.I., Ross, P, etc.) and go-in on guests who ain't necessarily with the shyts.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You skimming thru shyt and further burying yourself. WSG (6th ward) is cool with the Ville. WSG is also cool with Mally G , BHG and One Niners...so once again what are you talking about ?What you yourself is speaking on basically falls under one category breh.............................FEARFULNESS. Like i told you before aint nobody going to have me where im scare or shook or some kinda herb where im scare to go anywhere in any area. And if my family got beef with someone....and im going to and forth to they hood, whether it Tricou, Tupelo, Mazant, CLYG, Terra Lane, Forstall, Pauger, G-Strip etc. Then guess what? they beef is mine as well. See that goes back to what i said about you don't know street etiquette breh. And you real ignorant to the fact as it pertains to Sess 45 (and what you stated is your opinion and it aint based on facts seeing Sess has posted up promo not longer ago) and Natee and Dee-1 didn't blow up over no internet necessary. If you know your history and its obviously you dont dude was pushing mixtapes while he was still Teaching at L.B Landry. And Natee has dont shows at the house of blues and Tiptina's. You clueless.......now come with some weak ass rebuttal
My people from my hood, not they hood, if he lived back there I would be back there, aint no fear and they know that, I aint even out here like that and they know it aint no fear, the first time I seen them at sante fee I walked up to them and seen what it was, it was love and that was that, and it did become my beef thats why I prepared right for it

Like I said thats downtown shyt, round my way it different

so u agreeing that they did get buzz from the net? I remember dee 1 on that 2cents song freedom land but lets act like either is poppin in the city

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
My people from my hood, not they hood, if he lived back there I would be back there, aint no fear and they know that, I aint even out here like that and they know it aint no fear, the first time I seen them at sante fee I walked up to them and seen what it was, it was love and that was that, and it did become my beef thats why I prepared right for it

Like I said thats downtown shyt, round my way it different

so u agreeing that they did get buzz from the net? I remember dee 1 on that 2cents song freedom land but lets act like either is poppin in the city

:mjlol: at you trying to save face and switching your story up whether they from your hood or not, if i got business in that area, im going in that area. Aint no half stepping. Yeah around your way some cats are fukking fearful. And round your way? what the 17th? Homie So much going on Uptown you yourself are under aware of and like i stated before 6th and Mally G & BHG (even though he locked up) are cool. So the stuff you stating makes no damn sense.

Natee didnt get any buzz on no internet seeing that i went to school with her and she was pushing mixtapes when she was with Sniper Squad w/ Nolia Boy Zach, Al Pacino. who from Delachasse & Causeway. Same with Dee-1 (who use to be on the 9'o clock Props ) , the internet help but that wasnt how they got they start breh

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I remember I jerked off in an airplane bathroom on a flight back from Cali to that Mercedes album cover...if I recall correctly it was on the insert of a snoop dogg album, top dogg I think

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:mjlol: at you trying to save face and switching your story up whether they from your hood or not, if i got business in that area, im going in that area. Aint no half stepping. Yeah around your way some cats are fukking fearful. And round your way? what the 17th? Homie So much going on Uptown you yourself are under aware of and like i stated before 6th and Mally G & BHG (even though he locked up) are cool. So the stuff you stating makes no damn sense.

Natee didnt get any buzz on no internet seeing that i went to school with her and she was pushing mixtapes when she was with Sniper Squad w/ Nolia Boy Zach, Al Pacino. who from Delachasse & Causeway. Same with Dee-1 (who use to be on the 9'o clock Props ) , the internet help but that wasnt how they got they start breh
Im from the 13th, and I have no business in
the yo, outside of cooling and just being round there chilln

Dog just cause she was passing out tapes in your area dont mean she was known, she wasnt at all and nobody gives a shyt about either of them on a city wide scale, both got they only buzz from the net, plus dee 1 music aint even good son, he can go that way wit that gospel shyt bruh