So Master P G checked Charlamagne this morning on the Breakfast Club

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
even then, shyt still came off lame. only reason p came out on top out of that exchange is because ctg was too shook to get into it with him. Had charlemagne came at him like "respect women? look at that cover breh, a cover YOU approved, listen to your music, now it's about saving them?" what could have P said? see common sense was actually on charlemagne's side BUT he was shook (and probably not even on some street shyt, just shook cause he didn't want to start a whole other saga with a rapper he used to listen to cause people would turn on him for "disrespecting the vets" or whatever).

but dudes who have a clear head, see that p is sounding ridiculous and whether it was sincere or calculated, i kinda lost respect for him eventhough he actually dropped some quality gems in the interview.

nikkaz really get it twisted when it comes to char he really respects the OG's in the game and give them their respect and credit and won't really go at them unless they go at him he even was respecting onyx in that interview until fredo got outta pocket yes he'll come at these new cats or artist who haven't done a lot in the game but cause they had a hit be on some shyt he knows not to burn bridges specially when it comes to the OG's and this nikkaz P really wasn't looking at him the whole interview and was answering his question but seemed like someone else said he not feeling him but like a real OG he knows its business never personal

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DO ANY SEARCHED FOR MERCEDES:damn:

THIS IS A TIMELESS ALBUM COVER THAT I BEAT OFF TO MULTIPLE TIMES AND YOU nikkaS WILL NOT TAKE MY CHILDHOOD FROM ME:damn:

The Colosseum has taken sports from me by constantly stanning wack ass athletes

The booth has taken hip hop from me from only talking about the Igloo Austria bytch 24/7

TLR has taken average everyday people interaction from me by turning everything into a race war

The Arcadium has exposed me to a group of lonely 40 year old men who don't do anything but play games and I never even knew this group existed until I came here

The Film Room has made it so I can't even discuss a movie without some douchebag coming in to say something opposite of what I say for no reason

JBO got dudes trying to sneak post homo and tranny shyt

HIgher Learning got dudes who think posting an article with the word "Israel" in it makes them political...

SO NO YOU CAN"T HAVE THIS.THIS ALBUM COVER IT IS SACRED:damn:

MERCEDES ONLY EXIST ON THIS ALBUM COVER AND NO WHERE ELSE. SHE MADE IT AND THEN GOD JUST SCOOPED HIS HAND DOWN AND TOOK HER TO HEAVEN BECAUSE SHE HAD SERVED HER PURPOSE IN THIS LIFE AND THAT WAS THAT SHE WENT BACK HOME

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO:damn:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DO ANY SEARCHED FOR MERCEDES:damn:

THIS IS A TIMELESS ALBUM COVER THAT I BEAT OFF TO MULTIPLE TIMES AND YOU nikkaS WILL NOT TAKE MY CHILDHOOD FROM ME:damn:

The Colosseum has taken sports from me by constantly stanning wack ass athletes

The booth has taken hip hop from me from only talking about the Igloo Austria bytch 24/7

TLR has taken average everyday people interaction from me by turning everything into a race war

The Arcadium has exposed me to a group of lonely 40 year old men who don't do anything but play games and I never even knew this group existed until I came here

The Film Room has made it so I can't even discuss a movie without some douchebag coming in to say something opposite of what I say for no reason

JBO got dudes trying to sneak post homo and tranny shyt

HIgher Learning got dudes who think posting an article with the word "Israel" in it makes them political...

SO NO YOU CAN"T HAVE THIS.THIS ALBUM COVER IT IS SACRED:damn:

MERCEDES ONLY EXIST ON THIS ALBUM COVER AND NO WHERE ELSE. SHE MADE IT AND THEN GOD JUST SCOOPED HIS HAND DOWN AND TOOK HER TO HEAVEN BECAUSE SHE HAD SERVED HER PURPOSE IN THIS LIFE AND THAT WAS THAT SHE WENT BACK HOME

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO:damn:

:skip:

yjmonn

Time
Daps
I appreciate a man with a lil feminist in them. Not too much, not too little. Good balance. But I think his feminism was over the top for this scenario. But CTG always in need of a check or 2. I know he says things for laughs/shock value but he doesn't always have to turn the interview into a sexual direction. Not everybody here for that talk. And even if he made misogynistic songs/videos back in the day, y'all clearly see his outlook has changed nowadays. Outlooks on things change during 20years

Daps

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
We need a Hip Hop 'where are they now' series..because I do want to know how some of these folks are doing.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're trying to argue for the boy, I don't care about a point that CTG could of had, I could careless if he argued back, made a 20 song mixtape dissing P on each track. I'm telling you my take on why he did it.

And again, you're arguing a point that I could careless about. Are you that used to arguing with dudes on here? Wtf.

I'm not justifying his actions, I was discussing his motives. You over here writing articles and stuff, calm down breh. You're mad.
:what:what makes you think i'm not calm?

you quoted me and tried to break down the whole reason of why what he did was lame. i don't even like ctg like that (kinda comes off as a bytch to me sometimes), but what i did in my "article" is simply say that anyway you look at it, calculated or not, shyt was lame. i wasn't even disagreeing with you as far as his motives.

you're trying a little too hard breh.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
P done what he felt is best

I can tell the young ass motherfukkas in here from my City who don't get out much, yet want to try and be the goddamn spoke-person and sound stupid as fukk. For one, Ace B isnt all the way Asian like Xenos stated and has a sister and a brother both who are fair-skinned and black. His mother is fair-skinned chinky black lady. Dude been off the porch for a minute, Dude also has alot of people, relatives and homies in the 9th ward area & in the East. See this dude all the time, matter fact last time i seen homie was a gun show a couple of months back in Gretna. No he isn't a headbussa, but homie also isnt a pushover either. Got a couple of charges.

dude been doing the rap shyt pre-katrina anyone that keep they ear to the streets and doesnt allow Q-93 to dictate what the hell they listen to knows he drop several mixtapes.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
P done what he felt is best

I can tell the young ass motherfukkas in here from my City who don't get out much, yet want to try and be the goddamn spoke-person and sound stupid as fukk. For one, Ace B isnt all the way Asian like Xenos stated and has a sister and a brother both who are fair-skinned and black. His mother is fair-skinned chinky black lady. Dude been off the porch for a minute, Dude also has alot of people, relatives and homies in the 9th ward area & in the East. See this dude all the time, matter fact last time i seen homie was a gun show a couple of months back in Gretna. No he isn't a headbussa, but homie also isnt a pushover either. Got a couple of charges.

dude been doing the rap shyt pre-katrina anyone that keep they ear to the streets and doesnt allow Q-93 to dictate what the hell they listen to knows he drop several mixtapes.
lmao nikkaz should know he dropped several mixtape, the section in the yo that he claiming I know all about, never heard or seen homie, plus he would stand, never even heard of dude thru youtube or instagram, stop it

Lets act like nikkaz in the city chiefs checking for random local artist anyway, nikkaz from certain wards aint gon listen to a nikka from a certain regardless