So Master P G checked Charlamagne this morning on the Breakfast Club

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

@2:49

now that I think about it didn't P have Slim killed after that diss? I guess P really gangsta :leon:
no he didnt, slim got killed by somebody for something totally different

That nikka from New Orleans son my people went to school with dude
:dead: nikka think that boy a shooter like that

:pachaha:

still I wouldn't want no parts of that dude. Imagine what an Asian guy with dreads would have to do to be with P like that :whoa:

:dead: @ char trying to change the subject

P: "let's go back to that :birdman:":ufdup:
nothin, nobody wit any real movement gon really associate wit p, even in new orleans. so he a sign anybody

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, I'm sure Master P has heard or seen enough of these interviews to know how CTG gets down, especially with his bit of new found fame and it rubs him wrong. That Mercedes thing was his opportunity to serve him.

Master P might not even like him, well if he says that then he'll burn a bridge, if he's trying to make a comeback then he's in no position to do so, but he is in the position to snap at him for little things.

P wasn't really offended, he just doesn't like ol boy.
even then, shyt still came off lame. only reason p came out on top out of that exchange is because ctg was too shook to get into it with him. Had charlemagne came at him like "respect women? look at that cover breh, a cover YOU approved, listen to your music, now it's about saving them?" what could have P said? see common sense was actually on charlemagne's side BUT he was shook (and probably not even on some street shyt, just shook cause he didn't want to start a whole other saga with a rapper he used to listen to cause people would turn on him for "disrespecting the vets" or whatever).

but dudes who have a clear head, see that p is sounding ridiculous and whether it was sincere or calculated, i kinda lost respect for him eventhough he actually dropped some quality gems in the interview.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Mercedes album was hot! check out Do You Wanna Ride, My Love f/Mr Serv-On, p*ssy f/Ghetto Commission and Hush f/Mystikal

Also I read in different dirty south forums that Ace B (asian rapper) is a real ass Calliope headbussa
read on forums that nikka head bussas brehs :mjlol:
Was he living in New Orleans pre-Katrina?

Yea that tattoo means that, to whoever asked...

best believe if you get that tat, nikkas gone check to see if its true tho

it could be whatever i mean, but a bunch of p*ssy nikkaz got that shyt, nikkaz aint gon really fukk wit u like that

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Why is he so upset? It wasn't like Char said he wanted to bust a nut in her face. Guess Master P senile ass thought he was still in make a stand records mode. And who was that iron monkey face ass nikka who he tried to promote/intimidate the host with? nikka look like a dread head light skinned Jacare souza
Ronaldo-Jacar%C3%A9-640x480-divulgacao.jpg

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at first i thought he said she had a fat ass, I thought P was trippin too for responding how he did, but this dude said she had a "fat ass p*ssy", what kind of host conducts themselves like that? just off that alone he deserved to get checked and brought back to reality, calm his ass down.

Daps
Anytime charlawoman gets checked it's a good thing. Always quick with his pre-written corny wanna-be-down jokes, as soon as he gets checked he shuts the fukk up.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
no he didnt, slim got killed by somebody for something totally different

:dead: nikka think that boy a shooter like that

nothin, nobody wit any real movement gon really associate wit p, even in new orleans. so he a sign anybody
Is tha nikka dat killed slim dead?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Is tha nikka dat killed slim dead?
yea got killed like last year, homie had mad respect in is hood, thats the only way he survived so long, nikkaz would protect him to death anytime he was in new orleans, cause the nikka didnt live here no more

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even then, shyt still came off lame. only reason p came out on top out of that exchange is because ctg was too shook to get into it with him. Had charlemagne came at him like "respect women? look at that cover breh, a cover YOU approved, listen to your music, now it's about saving them?" what could have P said? see common sense was actually on charlemagne's side BUT he was shook (and probably not even on some street shyt, just shook cause he didn't want to start a whole other saga with a rapper he used to listen to cause people would turn on him for "disrespecting the vets" or whatever).

but dudes who have a clear head, see that p is sounding ridiculous and whether it was sincere or calculated, i kinda lost respect for him eventhough he actually dropped some quality gems in the interview.
You're trying to argue for the boy, I don't care about a point that CTG could of had, I could careless if he argued back, made a 20 song mixtape dissing P on each track. I'm telling you my take on why he did it.

And again, you're arguing a point that I could careless about. Are you that used to arguing with dudes on here? Wtf.

I'm not justifying his actions, I was discussing his motives. You over here writing articles and stuff, calm down breh. You're mad.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea got killed like last year, homie had mad respect in is hood, thats the only way he survived so long, nikkaz would protect him to death anytime he was in new orleans, cause the nikka didnt live here no more

Who was he?

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I wanted to kill him myself :mjboosie: