So Master P G checked Charlamagne this morning on the Breakfast Club

Professor Polo

80s Baby
Daps
fukk Master P....you mean to tell me Mercedes and Master P respected her with her album cover like that titled "Rear End"? fukk that noise.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Some fukk boys cacs in here. That shyt was respect, not no punked or p*ssy shyt. P kept it real and asked him to fall back because they go back. Char accepted that. Ya'll fakkits prolly expected Char to say fukk that and keep dissing ol girl. :camby:

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
No :duck:, brother :mjcry:

Ive had a propensity for violence throughout my entire life :mjcry:

Bullet frag in my left arm
faf51414-e16e-436c-a661-bdc8a9e3dad6_zpsqjpzrdpy.jpg
, a 3.5 inch scar across the back of my neck
1158f7cb-3edf-47ac-9054-200829cbd73c_zps0gniztwf.jpg
, one about 3 in long across my stomach just above my belly button
IMG_11641_zps3xqqhssj.jpg
.. ALL from their own seperate incidents. And those are just the times that I ended up scarred ...doesn't count the countless battles that didn't scar me for life, but were violent just the same :mjcry:

Nothing to be proud of by ANY means :wow:
I'm disturbed, brother. My rants are a cry for help :mjcry:

Don't mistake my words to mean that I'm some fake thug gangbanger tough guy :mjcry:

It don't mean that :mjcry:

But what it DOES mean is that when I type something like "violence would explode out of me if someone were to try to "check" me the way he did", it's because I speak from experience :demonic:
It sounds foreign to a little cowardly spineless testicle gargling fakkit like yourself, because you suffer from identity issues. Since you are a bytch, you think everyone else is. :manny:

But :whoa: let me explain hear me out first :whoa:..

See, little fukk boys like you who posses not an ounce of reality in their lives and life experience will automatically assume everyone else is just as much of a fake little bytchmade fakkit as they are.

It's a psychological thing. Human nature. It doesn't mean you're a bad guy :manny:
"y-y-y-y-you wouldn't really do dat :mjcry:, because my bytchass wouldn't :mjcry: "
:mjlol:

Essentially I guess you're right though. I wouldn't. My bad. I was just having a moment. :wow:

I's a changed man boss :salute:

:rudy: But regarding me being some "fake martial arts whatever" you said, my experience is well documented and validated on the Coli dot cizzom. Do your googles :sas2:

==
TL;DR - you're a bytch and im not :umad:

R E A L N I G G A S H I T

cd1bA6m.jpg

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
You seem to have CLEARLY gotten my point :sas2: :umad:

As far as:

"these coli streets"

"we don't believe you"

Go outside and get some air, and some p*ssy. The coli is not your second home :mjlol:
You still quoting me nikka?! Just take your L and shut up. You are embarrassing yourself. This is sad, I'm starting to feel bad for your parents right now.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
"Asian goon" (LMAO) is Ace B. His mother is black & creole, doesn't know who his father is but he thinks he's Filipino. Anybody who saw the HBO show Treme might recognize him as Lil Calliope. BTW he is suppose to be a known tattoo artist in the N.O.

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Yea that tattoo means that, to whoever asked...

best believe if you get that tat, nikkas gone check to see if its true tho

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the way he checked him was G but the reason he checked him was lame.
No, I'm sure Master P has heard or seen enough of these interviews to know how CTG gets down, especially with his bit of new found fame and it rubs him wrong. That Mercedes thing was his opportunity to serve him.

Master P might not even like him, well if he says that then he'll burn a bridge, if he's trying to make a comeback then he's in no position to do so, but he is in the position to snap at him for little things.

P wasn't really offended, he just doesn't like ol boy.