So Master P G checked Charlamagne this morning on the Breakfast Club

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Speakin of nostalgia, I remember many advertisements in the Source. One I remember clearly is the EA-Ski advertisement and how I anticipated it because they said it would be one of the best albums ever lol

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
No :duck:, brother :mjcry:

Ive had a propensity for violence throughout my entire life :mjcry:

Bullet frag in my left arm
faf51414-e16e-436c-a661-bdc8a9e3dad6_zpsqjpzrdpy.jpg
, a 3.5 inch scar across the back of my neck
1158f7cb-3edf-47ac-9054-200829cbd73c_zps0gniztwf.jpg
, one about 3 in long across my stomach just above my belly button
IMG_11641_zps3xqqhssj.jpg
.. ALL from their own seperate incidents. And those are just the times that I ended up scarred ...doesn't count the countless battles that didn't scar me for life, but were violent just the same :mjcry:

Nothing to be proud of by ANY means :wow:
I'm disturbed, brother. My rants are a cry for help :mjcry:

Don't mistake my words to mean that I'm some fake thug gangbanger tough guy :mjcry:

It don't mean that :mjcry:

But what it DOES mean is that when I type something like "violence would explode out of me if someone were to try to "check" me the way he did", it's because I speak from experience :demonic:
It sounds foreign to a little cowardly spineless testicle gargling fakkit like yourself, because you suffer from identity issues. Since you are a bytch, you think everyone else is. :manny:

But :whoa: let me explain hear me out first :whoa:..

See, little fukk boys like you who posses not an ounce of reality in their lives and life experience will automatically assume everyone else is just as much of a fake little bytchmade fakkit as they are.

It's a psychological thing. Human nature. It doesn't mean you're a bad guy :manny:
"y-y-y-y-you wouldn't really do dat :mjcry:, because my bytchass wouldn't :mjcry: "
:mjlol:

Essentially I guess you're right though. I wouldn't. My bad. I was just having a moment. :wow:

I's a changed man boss :salute:

:rudy: But regarding me being some "fake martial arts whatever" you said, my:gladbron: experience is well documented and validated on the Coli dot cizzom. Do your googles :sas2:

==
TL;DR - you're a bytch and im not :umad:

Yooooooooo!!!!!
1191763_o.gif

You a fukking clown! Might as well put on your rainbow wig and red nose with it.

I lost for reading your whole proof of toughness article. I couldn't help it tho. The shyt was too funny. :russ::russ:

"And here is the scar on my lip from biting my tongue ring, i didn't cry either":mjlol: You a fakkit nikka. Posting body pics on a forums full of dudes. Ain't nobody ask for that shyt!:damn:

"My gangsterness is validated by the coli". nikka the Coli streets don't love you!:heh:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Weighing in on the actual 'incident', P did go a little too far, all he needed was the brief clarification, and to make his point. He kinda milked that. That said, he was in the right, imo. Yes, he has shamelessly promoted misogyny and objectification of woman, since I was a child, but thats business, and this is in person…. and that album cover was like 20 years ago. It's disrespectful and trashy to make that remark…Yes, he did kinda play it up though, and the 'thats a female' isn't exactly articulate reasoning for his reaction….but, maybe it was enough said, he obviously was offended by it. I'm far from a player, or disrespectful to women type, further from a simp, and throw 'bytch' around all the time, but at the same time, I'm not going to allow someone who doesn't really know me, or the party at the center of the issue, to be disrespected for no reason... It's happened before. Keep in mind though, this is a professional setting, and P is too old and cagey to be acting like that shyt REALLY got to him, like that, then he calls in his protege from the 'Money Mafia' (:dead:) and starts answering questions all uncomfortably…..Rap interviews can be awkward as fukk like that, I was kinda cringing.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mercedes was like 18-19 on the album cover. She was 21-22 when the album came out though. I always thought she looked better in the inside phots even though they were stills from the "It's Your Thing" video.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Yooooooooo!!!!!

You a fukking clown! Might as well put on your rainbow wig and red nose with it.

I lost for reading your whole proof of toughness article. I couldn't help it tho. The shyt was too funny. :russ::russ:

"And here is the scar on my lip from biting my tongue ring, i didn't cry either":mjlol: You a fakkit nikka. Posting body pics on a forums full of dudes. Ain't nobody ask for that shyt!:damn:

"My gangsterness is validated by the coli". nikka the Coli streets don't love you!:heh:

You seem to have CLEARLY gotten my point :sas2: :umad:

As far as:

"these coli streets"

"we don't believe you"

Go outside and get some air, and some p*ssy. The coli is not your second home :mjlol:

STFARN

Banned
Daps
Love when loud mouths like CTG get checked for being outta line

Too many people today are on their kumbaiya, words are only words, "it was just a joke" bullshyt. Mother fukkers that talk big, bad, loud and then back it up with bullshyt like "why u taking it so serious man? :sadcam:" "it was just words dude!! :sadcam:"

CTG sitting there thinkin he can cool it up with Master P tryna talk to him like they're equals tryna disrespect P's people

And then u got the internet gangsters and soldiers over here talkin bout "if P talked to me that way i wouldnt have taken his shyt!" typa shyt to their boys on an internet forum strokin their dikks tryna feel themselves up on how tough they are.

RichieRich

Beg my pardon to Martin...
Daps
Reppin
Negroes with guns
It was more disrespectful to P than to Mercedes, I woulda said something too

Here is the asian cat, rappin over an updated Bout it beat

P needs to stay to behind the scenes :beli:

Last edited:

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
So she sold her ass and puzzy on records for money and P exploited it, but Charlamagne wasn't allowed to talk about it?

guilty conscience maybe? it seems like P has been trying to make amends for his past for some time, but he should acknowledge his mistakes and not lay entire blame on C god

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
these lil dudes today dont have morals like the older gangsters...us old g's are like if you talk about mine im bust your head,these new cats are gay and let them say whatever to get there 15 minutes of fame
so if you look at a girls ass you deserve to get stomped?

Where is the line?
its not like anyone knows Mercedes...P put her out there on the hoe tip.
he should be mad at himself