So Master P G checked Charlamagne this morning on the Breakfast Club

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
lol I remember that Mercedes album cover…..In The Source, maybe like 98, it was in the back of all those No Limit albums.…..That, Foxy Brown Chyna Doll, the Lil Kim spread from XXL in 2000, and a few others were some defining sexual points for me as a teenager….

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I'm a man. I'm so much of a man, that i don't gotta be fake tough on the net like you.:jawalrus:

Breh, we don't believe you. You need more people. :russ:

Just stop it, it's disgusting. Take your L and move on.

No :duck:, brother :mjcry:

Ive had a propensity for violence throughout my entire life :mjcry:

Bullet frag in my left arm
faf51414-e16e-436c-a661-bdc8a9e3dad6_zpsqjpzrdpy.jpg
, a 3.5 inch scar across the back of my neck
1158f7cb-3edf-47ac-9054-200829cbd73c_zps0gniztwf.jpg
, one about 3 in long across my stomach just above my belly button
IMG_11641_zps3xqqhssj.jpg
.. ALL from their own seperate incidents. And those are just the times that I ended up scarred ...doesn't count the countless battles that didn't scar me for life, but were violent just the same :mjcry:

Nothing to be proud of by ANY means :wow:
I'm disturbed, brother. My rants are a cry for help :mjcry:

Don't mistake my words to mean that I'm some fake thug gangbanger tough guy :mjcry:

It don't mean that :mjcry:

But what it DOES mean is that when I type something like "violence would explode out of me if someone were to try to "check" me the way he did", it's because I speak from experience :demonic:
It sounds foreign to a little cowardly spineless testicle gargling fakkit like yourself, because you suffer from identity issues. Since you are a bytch, you think everyone else is. :manny:

But :whoa: let me explain hear me out first :whoa:..

See, little fukk boys like you who posses not an ounce of reality in their lives and life experience will automatically assume everyone else is just as much of a fake little bytchmade fakkit as they are.

It's a psychological thing. Human nature. It doesn't mean you're a bad guy :manny:
"y-y-y-y-you wouldn't really do dat :mjcry:, because my bytchass wouldn't :mjcry: "
:mjlol:

Essentially I guess you're right though. I wouldn't. My bad. I was just having a moment. :wow:

I's a changed man boss :salute:

:rudy: But regarding me being some "fake martial arts whatever" you said, my experience is well documented and validated on the Coli dot cizzom. Do your googles :sas2:

==
TL;DR - you're a bytch and im not :umad:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What would P had looked like back to his people if he hadn't said anything to Charlamagne? Especially if he's still close to her, her people, and etc.

I mean its CHARLAMAGNE too.. dude didn't have to go that hard about old girl but thats what he does. P got a lil offended (because if she did go back to law school then you can definitely say that the "No limit" shyt was just a phase and that she's on something different about 15 years later) but he didn't check Charlamagne disrespectfully. Charlamagne should be grateful that he didn't, actually :yeshrug:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
What would P had looked like back to his people if he hadn't said anything to Charlamagne? Especially if he's still close to her, her people, and etc.

I mean its CHARLAMAGNE too.. dude didn't have to go that hard about old girl but thats what he does. P got a lil offended (because if she did go back to law school then you can definitely say that the "No limit" shyt was just a phase and that she's on something different about 15 years later) but he didn't check Charlamagne disrespectfully. Charlamagne should be grateful that he didn't, actually :yeshrug:
these lil dudes today dont have morals like the older gangsters...us old g's are like if you talk about mine im bust your head,these new cats are gay and let them say whatever to get there 15 minutes of fame

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
these lil dudes today dont have morals like the older gangsters...us old g's are like if you talk about mine im bust your head,these new cats are gay and let them say whatever to get there 15 minutes of fame
Thats another reason why I looked up to Juve growing up

He used to have me thinking like that, like "How would I look like to my people if I let this happen, or how would I look like to my family if I let someone say this to me or that to me?"

As I've gotten older shyt has changed (more subtle disses than blatant ones) but you still have to check someone when it happens. P did it respectfully and out of respect for Mercedes who he still apparently has a lot of love for

She looks good as hell in this vid. I wouldn't mind seeing what she looks like 15 years later :ehh:

She might still be in my age range :youngsabo:

just playin, I don't have an age range :mjlol:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Those plastic/cardboard cd cases :wow:

Cats don't understand the struggle. My first job in a music store we had them longbox cardboard cd cases, pain in ass. On top of that when they moved to the white plastic clamshell/clear security cases, those were a real pain in the ass as the keys would get wore out at the end of the Christmas season.