So Master P G checked Charlamagne this morning on the Breakfast Club

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
It's the fact, if Master P was out of pocket, Charlamagne should of said something

I bet you none of you nikkaz would told be P he was saving:cape:

that's that boy shyt right there

after you are a man of a certain age you don't speak a certain way

If i'm around my elders and I chick with a fat ass walks by

Im not going to shout look at this bytch she got a fat ass

I might allude to the ass in a less vulgar fashion
lol yes I would have. If I was Char I would be up there talking like I normally do to everyone else. You act like P is above getting rebuked. I would of been like "Dog I already said my bad, you still talking about that?" :what:P was the one trippin' not Char. Yeah Char was out of line but P should have said something to Char once, let Char apologize and then left it alone. Instead P came off as someone defending his wife or someone trying to son somebody. Who is he that someone should have to repeatedly apologize to him over something that P probably wanted people to say when they saw the album cover?

As far as the rest of your comment, you talking like P aint still making the same damn ignorant music he's been making for the past twenty plus years. :comeon:How you up here trying to compare him Betty White? The name of his new click is Money Mafia, not the Golden Girls. :camby: I don't get tired.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
P don't be playin that industry shyt and never has..Obviously if you slick talkin about anybody's people and they catch it they gon' tell u one way or another to watch ya mouth

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Mercedes album was hot! check out Do You Wanna Ride, My Love f/Mr Serv-On, p*ssy f/Ghetto Commission and Hush f/Mystikal

Also I read in different dirty south forums that Ace B (asian rapper) is a real ass Calliope headbussa
Was he living in New Orleans pre-Katrina?

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Be a man, period. You might like it :usure:
I'm a man. I'm so much of a man, that i don't gotta be fake tough on the net like you.:jawalrus:

I never get to find myself in these types of situations, where people feel so froggy they try to check you for saying something about a female they like :wow:

It's always people who are too bytch made to have the proper reaction, who gets to find themselves in these situations. I never get to have any fun :wow:

The amount of sheer violence that would explode out of me @ someone having such audacity :wow:

Look at bolded!!!!!
yOqiyNa.gif

Breh, we don't believe you. You need more people. :russ:

Just stop it, it's disgusting. Take your L and move on.
08515847a454470c492def31c7ad34c9e08a776.gif

SixxiS

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Coli Gang
Master P is a dumbass, how was Char being disrespectful ? She was bending over wearing a fukking g string

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Man... That ass was bent over for years saying coming soon. These young cats just won't understand how nostalgic that pic is. No Limit released 18 albums in 1998. That's like 1 every 2 and a half weeks all with a preview of those buns and that's just 1 year.
Those plastic/cardboard cd cases :wow: