So Many Questions Vol 1: What da hell is a Hollywood Ritual?

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
Y’all be so bored, sound like a bunch of schizos, making connections that aren’t really there.

Rituals don’t work :mjlol:

The occult, baphomet, spirituality, all inside your head. You can give it as much control as you want, but in the end it’s all you, not some demon in hell, it’s the demon in your head.

Them folks get away with shyt cause they got money.

Ain’t no Illuminati free mason bullshyt. My great grandpa was a mason. :russ: All them nikkas did was go to their club and play poker and smoke cigars and do some charity every now and then.

Now propaganda is the real deal, that’s the brain control. Started with news paper, then radio, then TV. Social media is the hot one now being used for brain control because it’s easier and cheaper than ever.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Y’all be so bored, sound like a bunch of schizos, making connections that aren’t really there.

The occult, baphomet, spirituality, all inside your head. You can give it as much control as you want, but in the end it’s all you, not some demon in hell, it’s the demon in your head.

Ain’t no Illuminati free mason bullshyt. My great grandpa was a mason. :russ: All them nikkas did was go to their club and play poker and smoke cigars and do some charity every now and then.

Now propaganda is the real deal, that’s the brain control. Started with news paper, then radio, then TV. Social media is the hot one now being used for brain control because it’s easier and cheaper than ever.
My grandfather was a Mason too. So is my brother in law and friends. Are you referring to the Moors or the military? Those are different masons. The masons are like college fraternities but for adults. Not all masons are affiliated with the secret society.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

Totally understand your point and i usually have that stance as well

But a part of me is open to any possibility including but not exclusive to people manifesting a portion of their own realities

If they can manage to do that then something that is just in their head is also real to some degree

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Jennifer Hudson Family, Da Baby Dad, Megan The stallion Mom, Ab Soul girlfriend for TDE ... all dead coincidentally when they reach "stardom"
:ohhh:Shyt it all makes sense now. I mean what else could it be?

You mean to tell me they all just so happened to mysteriously blow up on the first songs they ever recorded? How else could they be in this position?

All these people getting sacrificed :mindblown: for 15 minutes a fame.

:whew: I'm glad I'm not famous cause no one in my life has ever died. My great-great-great uncle from Nazareth sipping wine on the couch right now.

:whoo:Y'all wouldn't believe breh footwork when he hop in a pool

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Look, in the era of everyone having a smart phone with a camera I'm gonna need to see actual footage of something like this going down like that Eyes Wide Shut shyt.. you don't think some kid could sneak in a compound somewhere and record shyt and upload it to the internet in an instant?

I'm not saying it don't exist but everyone has a camera now..

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It really ain't much too it. You get fukked in the ass.
You drink adrenochrome and torture kids.

In return you get riches and fame. Ain't really too much more to it.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I got into studying some of this stuff back in 2010...it's been a minute but I remember that being a difficult time because a lot of what I was reading was absolutely sickening. It was stuff so disgusting, my mind wanted to believe it was likely all fiction...but the longer I live and the more I see, I see truth is stranger than fiction and a lot of it may have been truth.

There was a book I got ahold of - Thanks for the Memories, I think it was called. It was by a lady who chronicled her experiences since childhood in being groomed to be a sex slave for US presidents, a human computer for Henry Kissinger and some kind of slave for Hollywood celebrities. She wrote how she personally witnessed the members of the Jackson 5 each get raped prior to going out to perform on one of those shows which used to go on back in the day (i.e. like Bob Hope or Johnny Carson).

I think there was another lady named Cathy O'Brien who was used similarly...said the first memory she ever had was of her own father replacing her bottle with his...well, you know. Her parents sold her into this network. Ritualistic sexual abuse is apparently a big part of this network because, for the purposes she was used for, this sort of abuse helps to "shatter" the brain and make the "pieces" available for reprogramming; there is apparently some connection also between anal rape and awakening certain occult forces within the body, and this is why this act was a standard in their programming as well. Essentially, she was walking around with different personalities that could be called forth for different purposes by her handler (think the movie The Manchurian Candidate).

She and others talked about the pedophilia and abuse amongst Washington politicians, and she named names including RFK, Ford, both Bushes, Cheney and both Clintons. She, or maybe it was the first lady I mentioned, explained how Disneyworld in Florida is a totally different beast after hours, used as a site where much of this child abuse and programming takes place. She said some of the training took place in broad daylight in the mist of visitors, describing how they used some of the rides to trigger certain states of mind and program the kids.

All this shyt was 100% sick and I ultimately stopped reading it because, besides being aware, there is nothing it adds to your mental health. I know you asked about Hollywood, but I included this because what the books suggested is there is a connection between Hollywood, the government and, in cases, the church.

I don't believe any of this to be real. It's other worldly, doesn't make sense and too many people involved

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Shieeeeeet I’ll fukk around with some occulut shyt for 1000 bad bytches and 200 million in the bank.

I ain’t shyt anyways so I’m cool with all the weird shyt (except for anything involving the kids).

How I contact these nikkas to get the train rollin
You after they get the train rollin :dame:

tumblr_n3y6zmTWR41sy302go1_500.gif

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I’ve heard people talk about the stuff online but shyt is REALLY cryptic. Ya’ll know I come to shyt late. Butt I’ve heard people mention “he/she couldn’t keep up with the rituals” in reference to celebrities.

What rituals are they talm bout? Explain blood sacrifices? Why does the shyt always involve kids?!

Who they doing the rituals for? WTH is the endgame? Is it Aliens? Some of ya’ll sound like ya’ll got some knowledge. Will u get into trouble if u snitch?

How far down the rabbit hole does this shyt go? How far up (government) does it go? How long has this shyt been around? Was that dude who said JayZ was taking it up the ass for masons right?

Are people really outchea thinking that Paimon dude from Hereditary gon make em rich?

How do u know he ain’t gon kick u to sleep once he gets here? Are celebrity premature deaths tied to this shyt?

Me and Jadakiss wanna know WHY?
Coli scholars come forth. I know ya’ll sitting on some herbal tea.

Watch the Netflix shows Sabrina, The Witch and Ares and you'll see some of em

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Like this shyt. What the hell are they doing? Sure I’ve heard about the All-seeing eye, but what’s the purpose?
Who required this level of synchronized acknowledgement?

Go to YouTube and watch the breh

Chronicles of judah
He goes into great detail explaining symbols and these hidden religions.
He was so thorough that they stopped him from putting anymore videos on there like that

Shabazz

All Star
Daps
Shieeeeeet I’ll fukk around with some occulut shyt for 1000 bad bytches and 200 million in the bank.

I ain’t shyt anyways so I’m cool with all the weird shyt (except for anything involving the kids).

How I contact these nikkas to get the train rollin
this nikka cool with being some rich cacs boy toy for some bytches and money:mjlol: