So long rat race...

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Yeah. Anyone saying that MOLLYWATR is a controversial name should check out these guys. They literally purport to be mood altering substances:

neurogasm6.jpg

I don't think people get arrested for having orgasms though.

Good luck for real though!

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
I'm trying to figure out how many people want to be seen buying/purchasing an object modeled after an illegal substance with the purpose of curing the ills of said illegal substance.

this where the idea hits a wall

the name is too edgy and I don't think the EDM festival crowd is big enough keep you afloat for long

also i think it's a very real possibility that they could just see right thru the obvious pandering and not fukk with it at all

BlackElitism

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
Keep plugging away my friend. I've seen less thought out ideas make it to the shelves. As a venture capitalist I must say this idea is not innovative at all making it very risky for anyone to put money behind it.

You are marketing to a sub-culture inside a sub-culture. Your upside potential is entirely too small. Just my 2cents.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good luck with this breh:salute: and remember even if this doesn't work out for you keep you head up and keep plugging away.

Daps
What is Nigerian selling?

Anyone heard of these neuro drinks?
NeuroSonic gives better wings than RedBull. It's like amphetamines, they say. I have not tried it yet, but I will. There's even an app to help drinkers find stores distributing it.
drinkneuro.com

That's actually a very good idea for small companies. An app that helps consumers find their products. If this is a serious thread then @The Nigerian needs to add this in his business plan and utilize this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Good luck Breh and much success, I really mean it! But on the real.......................I'd never drink anything from a Nigerian.

you might not drink anything from a Nigerian...but I bet I can make your girl(wife) drink something. :freeman:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
@The Nigerian

This is a good idea I have never heard of bottled water with electrolytes but the name has to change and the description has to be more subtle. You can't market a product as a companion to an illegal drug.

You should market is as energy water don't market it only for clubs, it could be a great drink after a workout.

Last edited by a moderator:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
What is Nigerian selling?

Anyone heard of these neuro drinks?
NeuroSonic gives better wings than RedBull. It's like amphetamines, they say. I have not tried it yet, but I will. There's even an app to help drinkers find stores distributing it.
drinkneuro.com

:jadawtf:

Is that shyt an energy drink? My roomate would have bottles of that stuff