So long rat race...

BlackElitism

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
The Clif Bar Story - YouTube

One of the biggest brands out... 6.7k views.

You should probably be able to tell the difference though. Clif bar has nestled its way into an ever growing population of health seekers who will spend money to achieve optimum health. Your product is limited like CougarEnergy is.

To buy cougarenergy you would have to identify as a cougar. A 40 year old white women looking to get her groove back is a narrow market to try to tackle. I guess all the women are supposed to exchange red bull with this in their vodka on a Friday night. :smh:

In short it's dumb, much like your product. I see your other thread talking about closing a 25K deal. I would like to know with who? As an investor I've seen some silly ideas come to fruition but not in this short amount of time.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Okay. I'm not sure what that is proving except an already established brand and I use that term loosely, in Bethany Frankel is making her own liquor. How that is applicable to you marketing "mollywatr" is beyond me.
"Cougars" are a viable target demo. Just because you don't know how to market to them doesn't mean they aren't. Check out Bethany in action:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA5XEHP4BRs"]Bethenny Frankel on How She Built Her Business Empire - YouTube[/ame]

Her products target an underserved niche. Same goes for the demographics served by MOLLYWATR. Which, if you can't see is HUGE niche then you're probably a sh!tty "investor."

BlackElitism

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
"Cougars" are a viable target demo.

If you are able to connect with that audience. BethanyFrankel is able to do so. Because of her fame she skipped a lot of steps most people are not able to. The thing about marketing especially from the ground up is you have to connect with your audience from the get go. When you are doing promo' events the owner is front and center. Again how did you make a deal for 25K without any ad placement or events? Are you going to be at any major music festivals this year?

Her products target an underserved niche. Same goes for the demographics served by MOLLYWATR. Which, if you can't see is HUGE niche then you're probably a sh!tty "investor."

You are correct I am most likely a sh!tty investor.

http://www.the-coli.com/show-room/43-post-pictures-your-car-thread-13.html#post3041423

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...0k-more-post-your-sets-cars.html#.UQXYUGdKYYk

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
If you are able to connect with that audience. BethanyFrankel is able to do so. Because of her fame she skipped a lot of steps most people are not able to. The thing about marketing especially from the ground up is you have to connect with your audience from the get go. When you are doing promo' events the owner is front and center. Again how did you make a deal for 25K without any ad placement or events? Are you going to be at any major music festivals this year?

You are correct I am most likely a sh!tty investor.

http://www.the-coli.com/show-room/43-post-pictures-your-car-thread-13.html#post3041423

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...0k-more-post-your-sets-cars.html#.UQXYUGdKYYk
Well, I'm a pretty excellent sales person with a great product. So selling this has been pretty easy.

If you want details approach me like a professional. Otherwise, you can wait for my documentary.

Also, you're not very convincing. You've done nothing for me to take you seriously.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Well, I'm a pretty excellent sales person with a great product. So selling this has been pretty easy.

I'll make more details known about the details of this project when I release my documentary.

Also, you're not very convincing. You've done nothing for me to take you seriously.

:childplease:

BlackElitism

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC

If you want details approach me like a professional. Otherwise, you can wait for my documentary.

Your last sentence is incredible. What have you done for anyone to take you serious? Your whole lifestyle is an internet creation. Creating a facebook page is not selling.

I approached you like a professional and you responded with me being a sh!tty investor. I asked questions that any investment team would ask and that you are not able to answer. Do you even have a business plan? What are your projected sales? etc. Instead of answering people's questions you lash out because you are a fraud.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Your last sentence is incredible. What have you done for anyone to take you serious? Your whole lifestyle is an internet creation. Creating a facebook page is not selling.

I approached you like a professional and you responded with me being a sh!tty investor. I asked questions that any investment team would ask and that you are not able to answer. Do you even have a business plan? What are your projected sales? etc. Instead of answering people's questions you lash out because you are a fraud.
You just got here.

You have $15 Coli Cash.

Dude, all you're doing is trolling, and making a sh!tty job of it.

I've sat in too many law offices and CPA firms to take some random internet troll seriously.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
People in here are still entertaining a guy making drug water? :dead:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
With the whole Molly/pill poppin craze thats goin around, I can honestly see "Molly water" becoming popular....if the right marketing and branding is behind it. Could you imagine if a nikka like :takedat: got behind something this, and started promoting it?

:lolbron: