So long rat race...

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
:jadawtf:

Is that shyt an energy drink? My roomate would have bottles of that stuff
It's the same energy drink as all energy drinks. Caffiene, taurine, and some B-vitamins. Just very clever marketing in a very appealing display.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSTuolZZsCI"]how to create your own brand, product line, private labeling, - YouTube[/ame]

Most of the consumable goods you buy are non-diferentiated. Juice is juice, smartphones are smartphones, sneakers are sneakers, etc. The biggest difference is how the're marketed to the consumer. I've hustled everything from donations to SaaS. I'm pretty much an expert when it comes to marketing non-differentiated goods and services.

Superstar
Daps
A low margin product made to take advantage of an already cresting subcultural trend with tons of high-powered competitors, and a logo that looks like a trucker's mudflap?

I don't really see it, but I wish you the best man. I really do.

This reminds me too much of the "Cougar Energy Drink" idea from Shark Tank. :scusthov:

51PwcyKzhYL._SY300_.jpg

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
A low margin product made to take advantage of an already cresting subcultural trend with tons of high-powered competitors, and a logo that looks like a trucker's mudflap?

I don't really see it, but I wish you the best man. I really do.

This reminds me too much of the "Cougar Energy Drink" idea from Shark Tank. :scusthov:

51PwcyKzhYL._SY300_.jpg
cougar_town_ver3_xlg.jpg

I bet this sh!t kills in Miami, California, and sex parties across the nation.

Hell, it was even on Shark Tank. I bet they're not doing so bad.

Superstar
Daps
It was on Shark Tank, which happens to be an ABC production. We're talking about it right now.

Having a ringing negative endorsement on national TV is not a positive.

This isn't Howard Stern in the 90s. Not ALL publicity is good publicity.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
1,586 views :comeon:
It's a very niche product. That video is probably only for investors.

Dude, I have no idea how that product is doing. As far as I can tell, it's in operation and they're moving product.

Also, be fully aware that Shark tank is a program produced for network TV. Meaning, that it caters to the most base television audience and has little basis in reality.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm assuming ur gonna start a MLM organization with this product and then milk broke naive people for all their $$ while u make millions huh?

That's what I would do if i were in his position. :mjpls:

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
You should probably be able to tell the difference though. Clif bar has nestled its way into an ever growing population of health seekers who will spend money to achieve optimum health. Your product is limited like CougarEnergy is.

To buy cougarenergy you would have to identify as a cougar. A 40 year old white women looking to get her groove back is a narrow market to try to tackle. I guess all the women are supposed to exchange red bull with this in their vodka on a Friday night. :smh:

In short it's dumb, much like your product. I see your other thread talking about closing a 25K deal. I would like to know with who? As an investor I've seen some silly ideas come to fruition but not in this short amount of time.

The hottest "cougar" brand out...

Last edited by a moderator: