So long rat race...

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
How many of those sponsors are promoting drug use

And does that "Molly" chick in the logo know you are using her image?
Well, not that it has anything to do with MOLLYWATR, but I know artists that promote drug use:

MDNA-600x620.png

I don't know any corporate sponsors that are turning away from Madonna...

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Thats just a play on her name, not a call to go do drugs, like your product

I mean it is what it is, I am just trying to help you anticipate the kind of reaction this might get.

MDNA
MDMA

Mollywatr
Mollyawater

Not a call to do drugs like his product? I'm sure there was people who thought of poppin at her concert because of the name alone, people are stupid like that.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I don't know what you're talking about. This product clearly isn't for squares. Drink something else.

You're already all over the place w/ messaging though, my dude. EDM folks aren't squares, now? No hate, but who is your product for? You can't have it both ways. Is MollyWatr a safe, acceptable, mainstream brand? Or is it a tongue in cheek, wink & nod, brand for people who recognize the "rolling" subculture of EDM? If you don't know, neither will the people you're marketing to.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Molly Qule is the girl in the logo.

And to everyone saying that this is riding some sort of fad I'll have you know that live electronic music venues earned a $1.7billion in corporate sponsorships last year in the US alone. This is no fad. It's culture. Culture that's existed since the 80s, brehs.

How many of those sponsors are promoting drug use

And does that "Molly" chick in the logo know you are using her image?

Molly Qule = Molecule :leon:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
You're already all over the place w/ messaging though, my dude. EDM folks aren't squares, now? No hate, but who is your product for? You can't have it both ways. Is MollyWatr a safe, acceptable, mainstream brand? Or is it a tongue in cheek, wink & nod, brand for people who recognize the "rolling" subculture of EDM? If you don't know, neither will the people you're marketing to.

He probably just isn't trying to snitch on himself. Just like head shops all over are for "tobacco products" :youngsabo:

Daps
Actually, i think you all were reading too much into my original statement. Everybody and their momma is an expression, not to be taken literally. :comeon:

Of course. :heh: Nobody took that to be literal. We are just saying that you initial comment seemed to be more disparaging than anything else and we just commented on how it wasn't constructive.

I think you are not as good at receiving criticism as you are giving criticism. :thinking: