I Just Pulled Off My First Ever Car Break-In Brehs. AMA

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
First of all OP.

I’m legitimately sorry to hear life has been rough for you to have to resort to this.

I’m not a fake fukk piece of shyt a$$hole like many of the people on this forum, especially those from a certain section…. But I digree

I hope things do get better for you

With that said, here are my questions;

What night and time was this?
What all did you steal?
Were there any accomplices?
What were you wearing at the time?
What is your height and weight?
What are your facial features?
Where do you reside?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Long story short: life has been hard lately, couldn't pay the bills anymore. Never thought it'd come to this but here we are.

Basically I just made a decision to do it from one moment to the next. Went to the strip. I saw a weak ass BMW parked just a little outside a club (I think it was a gay club actually, pause, 'cause I wanted to steal my first one in a part of the strip where nobody would recognize me and this place was definitely not in Harlem).

Broke in (I won't spill the beans on how to do this, trick of my new trade :jawalrus: ).
Something about the car's interior seemed pretentious to me which pissed me off so I busted the whole sh*t up.

Just before I was about to run off, you'll never guess what I peeped stashed in there: a gun! :krs:

Took that sh*t too. I figure if anyone tries to sn*tch on me I can use it to take care of things and blame things on the owner. :mjgrin:

So I run off and hide somewhere nearby 'cause it gave me a rush and I was kinda feeling bad that maybe I had just messed up a good guy's life. So I waited a bit and lo and behold: some goofy looking CAC shows up with an ugly trick on his arm that had the most busted of faces I tell you. I think it was probably a tranny actually.

Dude looked like such a complete square that all the vague feelings of guilt and shame I had had just washed away.

Now I'm thinking about doing it again soon! Embracing the fast life, wish a gangster luck brehs :blessed:
full
The only strip this happened was on the strip of :duck:-berg

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Long story short: life has been hard lately, couldn't pay the bills anymore. Never thought it'd come to this but here we are.

Basically I just made a decision to do it from one moment to the next. Went to the strip. I saw a weak ass BMW parked just a little outside a club (I think it was a gay club actually, pause, 'cause I wanted to steal my first one in a part of the strip where nobody would recognize me and this place was definitely not in Harlem).

Broke in (I won't spill the beans on how to do this, trick of my new trade :jawalrus: ).
Something about the car's interior seemed pretentious to me which pissed me off so I busted the whole sh*t up.

Just before I was about to run off, you'll never guess what I peeped stashed in there: a gun! :krs:

Took that sh*t too. I figure if anyone tries to sn*tch on me I can use it to take care of things and blame things on the owner. :mjgrin:

So I run off and hide somewhere nearby 'cause it gave me a rush and I was kinda feeling bad that maybe I had just messed up a good guy's life. So I waited a bit and lo and behold: some goofy looking CAC shows up with an ugly trick on his arm that had the most busted of faces I tell you. I think it was probably a tranny actually.

Dude looked like such a complete square that all the vague feelings of guilt and shame I had had just washed away.

Now I'm thinking about doing it again soon! Embracing the fast life, wish a gangster luck brehs :blessed:
full
“Gangster” :patrice:

Cac