So lil Durk is a Muslim now?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: maybe he needs something to help him cope with life, leave him alone

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Act like the majority of Muslims don't think sharia law is a good thing brehs

Islam is the definition humans not evolving intellectually
Listen to this fukking idiot. Don't talk about intellectual when you're stupid enough to make massive assumptions about what the 'majority' of Muslims think based on western media.

Daps
My pregnant girlfriend wants to leave me because Im not a "god fearing man". :mjcry: I treat her well, pay bills, dont cheat on her , come home everynight but the only issue is I was raised around the 5 percent nation. She says I walk around like I have control of my life and can do it all myself. Because when I have a problem that needs to be solved I get off my ass and solve it instead of praying. I've tried to compromise my beliefs but I just can't fake like Im this christian nikka out of a tyler perry movie. I dont know what to do.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Check the polls, most muslims were ok with the killing of the cartoonists who drew Muhammad, religion of peace :skip:
Listen to this fukking idiot. Don't talk about intellectual when you're stupid enough to make massive assumptions about what the 'majority' of Muslims think based on western media.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
You know Durk used to get into all kinds of shyt before he found the nation. Now I'm no Muslim, but I agree with some of the things they say regarding black people. And if Allah helps make him a better man than Jesus can, then I'm all for it.

If you gotta ask, then you don't need to know.
:dead:

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
so you judge some bodies personal lives based on Instagram post :what:
And their music. Drinking lean, doing heroin, demoralizing women and worshiping material goods go against pretty much every faith out there. It's basically like a chess champion nowhere near any sort of gangs claiming to be a blood gang member just because he wants cool points for associating himself with the gang.