So lil Durk is a Muslim now?

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
If by that you mean the Qur'an, none of what you posted came from there. I'd ask you to link your sources, but you're having a hard enough time staying afloat in this thread as it is. And you don't even know it. :umad:
hahaha this fool quoted Hadith and said it's from the Quran

and he's tryna argue :heh:

Im DONE lmaooooooooooooo

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
IDC what religion you are, all that shyt is null and void when you gangbang. nikka has probably caught a body before . Satanist are actually the least violent region I can think of.
So people don't deserve a second chance for their past transgressions?

this thread is very cacish.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
in Islam if you believe in Allah and prescribe no partners and believe Muhammad pbuh is his messenger you are a MUSLIM

it doesnt matter what else you do, all sins can be forgiven if you repent

so stop saying that because he drinks lean or alcohol or w/e he's not a muslim because as long as he believes in Allah and the prophet pbuh hes MUSLIM :ufdup:

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
When it comes to any subject I try to follow the scriptures of Hip Hop. So what does Hop say about religion.

I feel that there is waaay more Nation/Five Per Cent theology that any other faith.

As far as Afrocentricity, only Rastafarianism also fits the overall worldview (let me add that I am talking only from post 2003 content. I can't speak on Contemporary Rap). Maybe the Vodun culture, but I hear very little about it.

My approach to Religion includes reading EVERYTHING and using what I like. I practice Hebrew, Muslim, Zen, Hindu rituals --- and I mean brief tid bits like - not turning the soles of my feet to people - or - not spelling out the name of G-d - or - speaking positive words like 'overstand' instead of negative --- but I claim Baptist (just simply cause I been goin to a Baptist Church since I was a little kid. Nowadays it's twice a year when I visit fam).

Out of all the religions, Nation of Islam and it's related groups are most Hip Hop.

I could go in on what Islam and Christianity are bizarre for Black people in America because: slavery - but I will save that for anyone who wan test.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People saying you can't be a follower of a militant religion created by a warlord if you gang bang? Islam is the perfect religion for violent criminals, that's why so many convert

Jihad=Gang Banging
Jizya=Street tax
Kafirs=Ops
Taqiya=No snitchin

etc etc

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
You know Durk used to get into all kinds of shyt before he found the nation. Now I'm no Muslim, but I agree with some of the things they say regarding black people. And if Allah helps make him a better man than Jesus can, then I'm all for it.

If you gotta ask, then you don't need to know.
:deadrose: What happened to rep

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
in that case then every Muslim rapper that's out right now isn't really a Muslim according to you.

nobody is perfect, everybody has a problem(s) that they are dealing with weather it's drugs, money, gambling, p*ssy, ect..... this nikka is trying to live a better life despite what he went through growing up and you nikkas still find a way to ridicule him for trying to live right :dahell:
Yes, that does make every muslim rapper not really a muslim and every christian rapper that lives the same way isn't a christian. There's no ridicule of him here...It's just dumb to me to watch people that live foul claiming to be holy or living right. No need to wear crosses, hold korans or do extra shyt if that's not really what you're about. I respect somebody like chief keef more than a french montana or other rappers that puts out mixed messages.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
You guys care way too much what some people believe in, if it's not harming you then why care? If this turns his life around, then let it be. It doesn't affect you a bit. Also some of the comments here are funny, like all want "sharia law" said by a guy who probably has never talked to one Muslim in his life.