So lil Durk is a Muslim now?

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol:
Seriously wtf is wrong with you dudes.
Probably listening to the bullshyt his father kicking in his ear after turning muslim
In prison :camby:

And it's not a bash thread but it is a tsk tsk thread for the blind faith and such conviction people in any orginized religion have it's like me reading a :duck: book and becoming :cape:for said :duck:

you will be getting a neg InshaAllah :blessed:

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps

:mjlol:
Seriously wtf is wrong with you dudes.
Probably listening to the bullshyt his father kicking in his ear after turning muslim
In prison :camby:

And it's not a bash thread but it is a tsk tsk thread for the blind faith and such conviction people in any orginized religion have it's like me reading a :duck: book and becoming :cape:for said :duck:

tumblr_inline_mxilu2B44G1r5sgg7.jpg

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You know Durk used to get into all kinds of shyt before he found the nation. Now I'm no Muslim, but I agree with some of the things they say regarding black people. And if Allah helps make him a better man than Jesus can, then I'm all for it.

If you gotta ask, then you don't need to know.
I'm not religious but I fukks with the NOI and the FOi cause they have always been about black empowerment.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
i really am convinced the booth is like 75% cac and 25 or less black....its like you love black men when they fufill those ignorant stereotypes of being ignorant, violent, and criminal that you can live vicariously towards and still enjoy the benefits of being white while indulging in the deep and dark aspects of black culture...but when they decide to clean up their act and benefit the community suddenly there's a problem cause you don't respect black men or see us anything other than court jesters for your own entertainment.

:francis:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And their music. Drinking lean, doing heroin, demoralizing women and worshiping material goods go against pretty much every faith out there. It's basically like a chess champion nowhere near any sort of gangs claiming to be a blood gang member just because he wants cool points for associating himself with the gang.
in that case then every Muslim rapper that's out right now isn't really a Muslim according to you.

nobody is perfect, everybody has a problem(s) that they are dealing with weather it's drugs, money, gambling, p*ssy, ect..... this nikka is trying to live a better life despite what he went through growing up and you nikkas still find a way to ridicule him for trying to live right :dahell:

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
i really am convinced the booth is like 75% cac and 25 or less black....its like you love black men when they fufill those ignorant stereotypes of being ignorant, violent, and criminal that you can live vicariously towards and still enjoy the benefits of being white while indulging in the deep and dark aspects of black culture...but when they decide to clean up their act and benefit the community suddenly there's a problem cause you don't respect black men or see us anything other than court jesters for your own entertainment.

:francis:
Look who knows what durk is into or involved with seems he takes care of his kid and fake sips lean yadda yadda but i seent tracy T with dej loaf so whats the deal ? He turnt muslim to cope with that or nah? He growing a beard? I better not see him
Eat pork all summer then