So lil Durk is a Muslim now?

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
You guys care way too much what some people believe in, if it's not harming you then why care? If this turns his life around, then let it be. It doesn't affect you a bit. Also some of the comments here are funny, like all want "sharia law" said by a guy who probably has never talked to one Muslim in his life.
I just feel it along with other religions (all of them) are laughable seriously

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
tumblr_o4wvdfgEVE1upy0pjo1_1280.jpg
Did Lil' Durk become a Muslim or did he join the Nation Of Islam cult? :usure:
Also, does Louis get his hair permed or is his 'good hair' due to all the 'white devil' cac in his blood?
full.png

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
It's okay for you to believe that, but you shouldn't be bothered by it if it is not affecting you.:yeshrug:Not you in particular, but some people get so bothered they start posting stupid shyt like some in this thread
I'm not bothered by anything anyone does that isn't directly affecting me. Just think he got suckered into claiming something because a prominent figure was in his ear about how to be a strong man etc blah blah and do so you must be come
Muslim. So I mean hey, More pork and white pawgs for me.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Brothers like Durk and Kevin Gates can do what they wish if they truly do believe in what they are getting themselves into. It's not for me to judge how they live their lives because they will have to answer for themselves one way or another :manny: