So Kyrie Irving sharing his girl with PND, Got Played like a Groupie by that R&B chick.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
But but me and my ex are just friends,

But but nothing wrong with guy friends

But but I hang out with my guy friends all the time

Stop being so insecure

Don't you trust me

Never took a chick like that serious...

That's why I had female "friends" as well.

If you wanna be cool with you ex's, male groupies, etc., cool. Then I'll be cool with my ex's, female friends, still kick it with the homies every weekend, etc.

We not even in a real relationship if you in contact with your ex regularly.

People don't understand that's why a lot of dudes don't date single mothers who baby dad always in the picture

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Again the nikka 24, she is 20 and well within his age bracket. who do you want the nikka fukking, some 35 year old groupie that just as if not more than been ran through :dead:
I swear on everything its some fukking straight up and down weirdo clown nikkas on here. Cats really saying a 24yr old too old for a 20yr old? Smfh these weirdo clown nikkas I tell you

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
But but me and my ex are just friends,

But but nothing wrong with guy friends

But but I hang out with my guy friends all the time

Stop being so insecure

Don't you trust me
then when yall finally break it off they gon admit they was seeing the nikka the whole time
:mjlol:

thats why i dont fall for the "your just being insecure" card.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
then when yall finally break it off they gon admit they was seeing the nikka the whole time
:mjlol:

thats why i dont fall for the "your just being insecure" card.
Nah that's the okey doke card that works on fools. Insecure I'll be but if you still need to be all up in other cats face all the time its no need for us to be together. If you see ole boy out and say hi and keep it moving cool but got a ton of male "friends" like you a dude nah fam we ain't about that.