So Kyrie Irving sharing his girl with PND, Got Played like a Groupie by that R&B chick.

Giselle

Daps
It was obvious that her an kyrie were fake, for publicity and/or didn't really like eachother. When she was dating pnd last year, she tried to keep it a secret (i'm assuming it was b/c she actually liked him).

I would've left him too with his white "baby momma drama" mess. I thought she dumped him after that. Idk where y'all got cheating from.

Anyway, her public image is so messy now. She was doing so well until she went public with kyrie. I wonder will her image/career recover.

Tinashe and Justine, who just signed with roc nation, still have a pretty clean image. Tinashe's is cleaner though. Justine cheated on her bf back in the day, i've read, tweeted something negative about rih, and is friends with jenner/kardashians. We'll see how their careers go.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It was obvious that her an kyrie were fake, for publicity and/or didn't really like eachother. When she was dating pnd last year, she tried to keep it a secret (i'm assuming it was b/c she actually liked him).

I would've left him too with his white "baby momma drama" mess. I thought she dumped him after that. Idk where y'all got cheating from.

Anyway, her public image is so messy now. She was doing so well until she went public with kyrie. I wonder will her image/career recover.

Tinashe and Justine, who just signed with roc nation, still have a pretty clean image. Tinashe's is cleaner though. Justine cheated on her bf back in the day, i've read, tweeted something negative about rih, and is friends with jenner/kardashians. We'll see how their careers go.

0yxoFdT.gif

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV

pndcheated on her in the first place that's how she ended up with kyrie right?
IIRC he posted some image of a girl in his pool who was naked
So she breaks up with him and starts dating Kyrie
In any case I guess she couldn't leave well enough alone and got back with pnd who then began publicly taking shots at kyrie
Which subsequently called attention to her hoeish ways and forced Kyrie to basically say fukk her and cause her emotional distress once she realized she was getting hate over all this.

Not sure she can come back from this the maybe suicide is a big red flag for people