So Kyrie Irving sharing his girl with PND, Got Played like a Groupie by that R&B chick.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
giphy.gif
:what:

You can't fit an entire leg in that mouf

Giselle

Daps

What is that supposed to mean? :queen:

pndcheated on her in the first place that's how she ended up with kyrie right?
IIRC he posted some image of a girl in his pool who was naked
So she breaks up with him and starts dating Kyrie
In any case I guess she couldn't leave well enough alone and got back with pnd who then began publicly taking shots at kyrie
Which subsequently called attention to her hoeish ways and forced Kyrie to basically say fukk her and cause her emotional distress once she realized she was getting hate over all this.

Not sure she can come back from this the maybe suicide is a big red flag for people

Idk if pnd cheated on her. Haven't heard about that, but if he did, she's stupid for going back to him. Kyrie is a cheater as well. Idk if he cheated on her though.

I agree with chris that she did the whole suicide thing for sympathy.

If she couldn't handle this, she won't be more than likely won't be able to handle blowing up.

I think that a lot of people are over her now that the see how messy she is.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Young dumb ass girl, if you can't ride the wave after all this bullshyt and become a bonafide star, then your career will end up being shyt. This could potentially be a case of Hustlin backwards.
She becoming a bonafide star..., well played:ehh:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This nikka did Kylie a favor...

Ain't no reason to be mad at son, he just saved your ass from doing something real stupid like putting a ring on that bytch...

Kyrie should of known better...Any broad tatted up like is a certified hoe...you dont try to save or wife that...You hit it and pass it to the next nikka...