So Kyrie Irving sharing his girl with PND, Got Played like a Groupie by that R&B chick.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Nick Cannon :swaggyP:

This is some real :dame: bullshyt, but I always thought baller brehs especially good looking ones ( no homo) would be exposed to high quality women.

bytch is straight scust, especially for an LA groupie. Kyrie come get this L, breh.
Does she have SMOKE on her knuckles? Straight scust.
bytch is dusty and dramatic. :scust:

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Never took a chick like that serious...

That's why I had female "friends" as well.

If you wanna be cool with you ex's, male groupies, etc., cool. Then I'll be cool with my ex's, female friends, still kick it with the homies every weekend, etc.

We not even in a real relationship if you in contact with your ex regularly.

People don't understand that's why a lot of dudes don't date single mothers who baby dad always in the picture
I agree right up until that last part. The baby dads supposed to be in the picture. It's his kid. If me and my girl split I will always be around :gurl: Not even in a sexual way.

Now if you're dating some hood rat that has a baby dad then yeah shes probably still fukking him. But she would probably fukk other dudes who aren't her BD too so it w/e. :shaq2: Girls learned the game now too.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I agree right up until that last part. The baby dads supposed to be in the picture. It's his kid. If me and my girl split I will always be around :gurl: Not even in a sexual way.

Now if you're dating some hood rat that has a baby dad then yeah shes probably still fukking him. But she would probably fukk other dudes who aren't her BD too so it w/e. :shaq2: Girls learned the game now too.
Nah I feel you I just said that's one of the reasons why.

He gonna always be in the damn picture and have some kind of emotional investment.

But I seen it work.. I'm just saying its a reason. A dude doesn't normally want to get in a relationship with another person/people are involved

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
sSLg5pJ.jpg
This hoe starving for attention :scust:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Why do women act like thots and then want to cop pleas when they know they were wrong. If this was a man we would be rightfully calling him a bytch for this type of behavior playing the victim and such.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Nah that's the okey doke card that works on fools. Insecure I'll be but if you still need to be all up in other cats face all the time its no need for us to be together. If you see ole boy out and say hi and keep it moving cool but got a ton of male "friends" like you a dude nah fam we ain't about that.
They try to make you look insane and paranoid, fake crying and shyt... then later on it turns out you was right about them the whole time

I cant knock these chicks, cus we play the game too.