So Kyrie Irving sharing his girl with PND, Got Played like a Groupie by that R&B chick.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
2mbEdgY.gif

One of the most clever things I have seen on the net. :dead:

Last edited:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Man....everytime a hoe gets exposed for doing hoe shyt, they ready to play the "Suicide attempt" card. :stopitslime:

I've dated my fair share of chicks just like this.....constantly needs attention, lives for the drama 24/7, threatens you with suicide thoughts, puts her life all on social media, etc etc.....Kyrie dodged a good year blimp size bullet. I don't even know if he understands this, but the nikka needs to leave the ratchet tatted up bytches alone. I know women of the nature can be a turn on, but they're nothing but trouble. If you gonna smash them, then just smash....but don't wife/cuff them hoes bih.
Kyrie should be dating up, not dating down below his standards...like educated sistas that are doctors/scientists or something. Not trash ass c-rate R&B hoes :patrice:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I can hardly process what I'm reading. Some lame R&B dude down with Drake aka Hip Hop's Manchurian Candidate had sex with Kyrie Irving's girlfriend, publicly mocked him about it by posting her photo on instagram, she supposedly tried to kill herself and then posted a picture of her arm in a hospital bed and the corny R&B guy with his head in his hands????

Our culture keeps finding new depths of incomprehensible emptiness in which to sink.
I guess you haven't seen Love & Hip Hop. :lolbron: