So Kyrie Irving sharing his girl with PND, Got Played like a Groupie by that R&B chick.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Some FD up world we are living in

I can hardly process what I'm reading. Some lame R&B dude down with Drake aka Hip Hop's Manchurian Candidate had sex with Kyrie Irving's girlfriend, publicly mocked him about it by posting her photo on instagram, she supposedly tried to kill herself and then posted a picture of her arm in a hospital bed and the corny R&B guy with his head in his hands????

Our culture keeps finding new depths of incomprehensible emptiness in which to sink.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I can hardly process what I'm reading. Some lame R&B dude down with Drake aka Hip Hop's Manchurian Candidate had sex with Kyrie Irving's girlfriend, publicly mocked him about it by posting her photo on instagram, she supposedly tried to kill herself and then posted a picture of her arm in a hospital bed and the corny R&B guy with his head in his hands????

Our culture keeps finding new depths of incomprehensible emptiness in which to sink.
When I bring a son into this world I'ma show him this thread

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Lmao at this BS. If you attempt to commit that, you are placed on heavy suicide watch and they take all your belongings, especially your phone. They certainly don't give you the wifi password to post this bs on instagram:heh:

This. You get a mandatory 72 suicide watch. I'm sure an iPhone isn't part of the equation.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
LMAO @ this headline on Amico Hoops:

b4z2ut.jpg

Dribbles: Kyrie, Cavs’ D could afford to rise

:deadrose:

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
She didn't cheat on him. They were already broken up.
Even assuming this is true leaving someone for someone else is exactly the same as cheating. It means she'd been communicating with PND and plotting WHILE with Kyrie. FOH.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’