So Kyrie Irving sharing his girl with PND, Got Played like a Groupie by that R&B chick.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
But but me and my ex are just friends,

But but nothing wrong with guy friends

But but I hang out with my guy friends all the time

Stop being so insecure

Don't you trust me

:russ:
You forgot Bu.. Bu.. Bu.. But I don't get along with women. They don't like me. That's why I have guy friends

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
LMFAO @ all this.

This IG/social media generation is bonkers. If you gonna commit that these days, you gotta get your phone off the charger, see what texts you got that day on the preview screen, use Touch ID, swipe to the app, tap the app, prepare the new post page, take a pick (several times to get the right one, select the pic, write the post (optional I guess), ignore a text that just popped up, send the post, put the phone back on the charger and THEN commit that.

Ridiculous.

fukk Kyrie and fukk the Cavs

fukk bad boy as a staff record label and as a crew

:mjlol:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can hardly process what I'm reading. Some lame R&B dude down with Drake aka Hip Hop's Manchurian Candidate had sex with Kyrie Irving's girlfriend, publicly mocked him about it by posting her photo on instagram, she supposedly tried to kill herself and then posted a picture of her arm in a hospital bed and the corny R&B guy with his head in his hands????

Our culture keeps finding new depths of incomprehensible emptiness in which to sink.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I can hardly process what I'm reading. Some lame R&B dude down with Drake aka Hip Hop's Manchurian Candidate had sex with Kyrie Irving's girlfriend, publicly mocked him about it by posting her photo on instagram, she supposedly tried to kill herself and then posted a picture of her arm in a hospital bed and the corny R&B guy with his head in his hands????

Our culture keeps finding new depths of incomprehensible emptiness in which to sink.

Attention Whorism at its finest, "if it aint on social Media it aint happen", this new generation is fukked up....

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

Social 'Media' breh.....

:shaq: