So Kyrie Irving sharing his girl with PND, Got Played like a Groupie by that R&B chick.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
2mbEdgY.gif

lmaoooooooooooooooooo

Thread is fire :whew::whew:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Partynextdoor really an inspiration to you cats who looking for chicks willing to kill themselves over you. Started making a little dough, lost some weight, got his gear and appearance up.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
LOL, I don't like tattoos like that. She look like a Chipotles wrapper. Then a lot of times she look slimey, I think it's the four head and that wet looking hair.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:dead::dead::dead:

I love the coli :blessed:

She look like she smells like AIDs

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I can't fukk with any of the artists that Fader Magazine be hypin...they are all corny and lames...PND, Drake,Mackonen...and now this kehlani bish...FOH...all of em some suckas and prove themselves to be whack as fukk:rudy:

Just yesterday this PND nikka was bragging like he stole a fukkin beauty queen back and by midnight that night she tryin to off herself:mjlol:...this shyt ain't hip hop OR rnb...this is fukk shyt...both some fukkin lames:camby:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
bytch tatted up like some kind of beach bum whore that fukks for heroine and pills. You forgot hoop earrings and weird ass body piercings. This bytch look like the best looking prostitute in a year 2099 sewer.

e86c4f5886da3e4b86c808c6beaffd1e.jpg
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Trust a bytch who wears an open shirt with a bra underneath it

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Attempt suicide then provide post game commentary on social media brehettes...

This generation is literally dying for attention..
This is THE MOST pathetic attempt at a career save for both kehlani and PND...two sad individuals not too many even know about...career wise they've both just committed that...:mjlol:...