So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
look i can tell you this, if you put red clay on your doorstep people that mean to do you harm cant or wont enter your house if by chance they do enter they will complain about how hot they are,etc
ruts is how you pronounce it and its real ya'll think the movie skeleton key was bs :sas2:

honestly alot of what you believe now no matter the denomination comes from the motherland and voodoo and hoodoo

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
I put it in quotes because I would hate for anyone to think I practiced the race ideology. Now that's definitely something handed down to us by the very same people ignorantly think gave us Jesus! You are confusing Roman Catholicism with Christianity. Their religion of Jesus is different from the true African religion, you are correct there. However, the scriptures originate from Africa and they say Jews were Black and says Jesus was a Jew. They don't originate from the so called Caucasians you mentioned. So therefore I wasn't incorrect in what I stated.

Lastly if you read those same scriptures I mentioned you can learn from the past and see that those same practices were condemned. So the knowledge is there for anyone who wants to read it. I have yet to see one post in this thread that shows anything remotely positive about it. Either people are saying not to mess with it, those who believe in it are silly or our ancestors did it so what. If you have a defense for witchcraft by all means make it.

:ufdup:Next time you quote me deal directly with me. Playing to the crowd won't help you at all.
Listen, you came off very pretentious the first time, and you're following the same trend again.

I in no way, shape or form said that Caucasians INVENTED the religion. Just that they used their own versions conveniently to alter a lot of African minds during slavery. You didn't say anything I don't already agree with. You would understand that if you didn't come at me sideways with the statement "I hope you don't think 'Caucasians' gave us Jesus." No, I do not believe that. :snoop:

Practices are not only comdemned because they're all "bad" :heh: They're also condemned so that noobs/people with bad intentions don't hurt themselves or others.

I dealt with you directly, by quoting you directly LMAO. I tagged the other breh because he dapped your post coming at me.

Anything else? :ld:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
The Romans are CACs and CACs def came up with that Jesus bull shyt

The bible is by CACs and for CACs. They actually incorporated some of our rituals in christanity. The bible has some African energy.

But Christianity's orgins can be traced back Rome.
The scriptures were written first and then the Romans took the scriptures and made changes as they saw fit. What people fail to realize when they make the argument that you have is that not all scriptures that have been used to construct the bible comes from Rome. In fact to this day The Vatican has its own set of Bibles that the sanction and all of the others are considered null and void. Basically there are two sets of scriptures, one used for Catholic bibles and another for Protestant bibles. The Old and New Testament scriptures come from Israel (which is on the tip of Africa) which was under Roman occupation. They did not originate from Rome, that's a Roman lie that you have fallen victim to. I suggest you do more research on the subject.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Listen, you came off very pretentious the first time, and you're following the same trend again.

I in no way, shape or form said that Caucasians INVENTED the religion. Just that they used their own versions conveniently to alter a lot of African minds during slavery. You didn't say anything I don't already agree with. You would understand that if you didn't come at me sideways with the statement "I hope you don't think 'Caucasians' gave us Jesus." No, I do not believe that. :snoop:

Practices are not only comdemned because they're all "bad" :heh: They're also condemned so that noobs/people with bad intentions don't hurt themselves or others.

I dealt with you directly, by quoting you directly LMAO. I tagged the other breh because he dapped your post coming at me.

Anything else? :ld:
All you had to say in your response was that you didn't believe that then.
Witchcraft is condemned in scriptures because they are bad the way you started off your post was playing to the crowd.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
look i can tell you this, if you put red clay on your doorstep people that mean to do you harm cant or wont enter your house if by chance they do enter they will complain about how hot they are,etc
ruts is how you pronounce it and its real ya'll think the movie skeleton key was bs :sas2:

honestly alot of what you believe now no matter the denomination comes from the motherland and voodoo and hoodoo

Ima tell you like this breh.... I aint from lousiana but I know about some voodoo shyt from the islands

skeleton key is the scariest movie i ever saw cuz that shyt is REAL

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
forms of subconscious manipulation
self-hypnosis and mass-hypnosis

use of symbology
use of sound tone vibration light color yadda yadda yadda

obscured by dark imagery and negative folklore

imma make my own branch of magik
my own religion
my own gawd
my own heaven

why not:yeshrug:?¿?¿?¿*

imma take ya bytch to church dawg
eyes closed
hands clasped
on her knees
with her mouf full of prayer :shaq:
ya dig*

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
But I've heard some weird ass stories. Saw some articles too. Ranging from everything from Love Potions to...... summoning. It was back when I was 15 and I was just browsing around on the internet one day. And somehow, I wound up on the weird side. Next thing I knew, I was reading up shyt on that, since it was interesting as hell, yet creepy. Couldn't sleep that night either. But I do hear there's truth to some of these things.

links? :mjpls:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps

honestly there aren't stories

zombies are real just not in the sense that you think
"love potions" are real to an extent
same for hair dolls,vodoo dolls, a lot of things get watered down with exposure and elaboration

dis is wild shyt. i need to know more. :merchant:

Ima tell you like this breh.... I aint from lousiana but I know about some voodoo shyt from the islands

skeleton key is the scariest movie i ever saw cuz that shyt is REAL

whats the skeleton key? :lupe:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
His mama probably one of them LA voodoo women. Death to all Satanist (if they don't repent and ask for forgiveness). A lot of small towns in S Louisiana is filled with witchcraft
:mjpls:
$_1.JPG