So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
He down with Crowley?

Aleister_Crowley,_Magus.png

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
man nikkas mold they mind ass they wish

I don't fukk with that shyt cuz nikkas give to much credence to negative aspects of life and energy

but like nikkas said shyt really ain't no different from anything else

it's just about familiarity

if that's the shyt he grew up on or has chosen to adopt now that's on him
nikka nice to me so I rock with the sounds

y'all nikkas worried bout shyt that ain't relevant outside ya imagination and shyt

nah b:stopitslime::umad:don't take this shyt too serious*

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Yes because millions of people actually practice black magic whether you think it's real or not the people practicing it do. nikka you don't know what other people are doing in their homes, just because you haven't recognized it doesn't mean its not going on. Now if you can't come with some sense in the next post im done responding to your ignorant and elementary remarks
Ignore the ignorant.
The universe is all energy.
Occult practices (occult merely means hidden), witchcraft, what ever you wish to call it is merely manipulating energies.

Our ancestors were heavy on manipulating energies of the earth but the Caucasians got a ton of them on that "Oh lawd, you need JESUS" shyt.

tater

Superstar
Daps
LOL my ex is from Louisiana. He told me this girl put a root on him (sp? IDK if that's what it was actually called). He wouldn't eat anything I made that was red for MONTHS. He really believed it and believed it worked. After he told me all this I was like :russ:

He just stared at me though :birdman:

He was serious.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
LOL my ex is from Louisiana. He told me this girl put a root on him (sp? IDK if that's what it was actually called). He wouldn't eat anything I made that was red for MONTHS. He really believed it and believed it worked. After he told me all this I was like :russ:

He just stared at me though :birdman:

He was serious.

I don't eat anything with red sauce or red gravy unless it's made by family, girls in new Orleans would put period blood in ya spaghetti if you not careful.

:usure:

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
I don't eat anything with red sauce or red gravy unless it's made by family, girls in new Orleans would put period blood in ya spaghetti if you not careful.

:usure:

Wicked women putting period blood in stew/don't that make the stew witches brew?

My homie wallace messed with a creole woman and she put a root on his ass. dikk shrunk to the size of a cocktail weenie. They're crazy. They'll bury your draws in your yard so you can't go out.