So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
lol go to the Bush of Liberia or Sierra Leone and say that, I put money you wont come back right.

Theres an interview with Koopsta Knicca where he saysafter they did the cover for Mystic Stylez all of them walked in on some folks doing some rituals in a warehouse, and after that he would use songs to cast spells and stuff
:mjcry:
I get that Santeria and the act of witchcraft and voodoo are real. But cursing someone and casting spells? :heh:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Ignore the ignorant.
The universe is all energy.
Occult practices (occult merely means hidden), witchcraft, what ever you wish to call it is merely manipulating energies.

Our ancestors were heavy on manipulating energies of the earth but the Caucasians got a ton of them on that "Oh lawd, you need JESUS" shyt.
I mean obviously there was a time when witchcraft was common throughout the world. But I think it was more democratic in Africa... in Asia, North/South America and Europe... It was based on a single Shaman who communicated with the spirit world, and everyone else followed. But if Im not mistaken, African spirituality was different (??)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I get that Santeria and the act of witchcraft and voodoo are real. But cursing someone and casting spells? :heh:

My pops called my mom one night telling her about a dream he had, in the dream he was back home in his village, and he was walking towards a hut, but there were 2 people holding him back/preventing him from entering the hut, so my dad wakes up and calls his cousin back home and explains the dream, and his cousin says "If you would have walked into the hut you wouldn't have woken up" aka he would have died in his sleep.

So my dad then tells my mom about how a few days after the dream he was at home and his wife (my step mom) and his wifes aunt were in the kitchen and she cooked and he said he didnt want any and she goes like "you know I've given you so much medicine its up to your eyeballs now, if I want you to jump you will ask how high" pretty much insinuating she been doing magic on him for a while now. So as my dad is telling my mom this he's laughing as if this is a joke and says "I know what to do"

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

he straight right now but I think he doesn't go home like that (he commutes between cities for work so he has a place where his wife lives and another spot where he works)

Daps
My pops called my mom one night telling her about a dream he had, in the dream he was back home in his village, and he was walking towards a hut, but there were 2 people holding him back/preventing him from entering the hut, so my dad wakes up and calls his cousin back home and explains the dream, and his cousin says "If you would have walked into the hut you wouldn't have woken up" aka he would have died in his sleep.

So my dad then tells my mom about how a few days after the dream he was at home and his wife (my step mom) and his wifes aunt were in the kitchen and she cooked and he said he didnt want any and she goes like "you know I've given you so much medicine its up to your eyeballs now, if I want you to jump you will ask how high" pretty much insinuating she been doing magic on him for a while now. So as my dad is telling my mom this he's laughing as if this is a joke and says "I know what to do"

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

he straight right now but I think he doesn't go home like that (he commutes between cities for work so he has a place where his wife lives and another spot where he works)

if theres something deeper to this part you need to explain woadi:birdman:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
if theres something deeper to this part you need to explain woadi:birdman:
IDK, he good as far as I know, he initially told my mom not to tell me because he said I wouldn't understand it, but she told me anyways and not to eat anything if I go to his crib, luckily I never had

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
lol go to the Bush of Liberia or Sierra Leone and say that, I put money you wont come back right.

Theres an interview with Koopsta Knicca where he saysafter they did the cover for Mystic Stylez all of them walked in on some folks doing some rituals in a warehouse, and after that he would use songs to cast spells and stuff
:mjcry:[/QUOTE
Thats one of the goat albums to me. Koopsta was my favorite too. No wonder that album makes me feel some type a way:ohhh:...

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls:
$_1.JPG
What image is that ?

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont practice any of it, I know if it because of people I know who have had stuff done to them, or general stories form family. When Liberian folks get really sick they say screw going to the hospital and use that money to catch a flight back home go to the bush and get "fixed"

I have 1 experience where my family members were "cursed" and fell ill. The "sangoma/witchdoctor" pullet out glass + a snake from their stomachs.. live infront of my eyes, I was young and couldn't understand but its kind of like crazy to see this first hand.. If you don't see it, you wouldn't believe..

#nonbelievers
The Nyanga Mountains in Zimbabwe is where hell is located.. You can go there and try your luck. Google it

DontgetTired777

FINE$$E THE WORLD BREH'S
Daps
Reppin
The Coli Official Poster Of 2014
I dont practice any of it, I know if it because of people I know who have had stuff done to them, or general stories form family. When Liberian folks get really sick they say screw going to the hospital and use that money to catch a flight back home go to the bush and get "fixed"
:salute:, shyt i could never talk to anyone about this except for my cousins. nikkas can't hear this shyt, but its REAL. Both sides of my family from Liberia too.

Last edited:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
I have 1 experience where my family members were "cursed" and fell ill. The "sangoma/witchdoctor" pullet out glass + a snake from their stomachs.. live infront of my eyes, I was young and couldn't understand but its kind of like crazy to see this first hand.. If you don't see it, you wouldn't believe..

#nonbelievers
The Nyanga Mountains in Zimbabwe is where hell is located.. You can go there and try your luck. Google it

gotdam the more i read the more intrigued i become. lil ze from that city of god film went to that voodoo guy who gave him power. :ohhh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

#nonbelievers

To be honest, I dont eat food that anyone makes anymore unless I saw them make it myself. Even my mom says she dont eat other African peoples food unless its family or something. I believe in Positive energy, so I dont get close to negative people,I keep reserved too, its these loud cats who do wrong by others that tend to get done in.