So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
SameOldShawn: The Twilight story, the romance between the vampire and the normal person -- what got you to use that as a framing device for your life?

Kevin Gates: I wouldn't say a vampire, but metaphorically speaking, I feed on human beings. I feed on the energy of others. When you meet a vampire, they need that person. I need that person

SOS: And that's how you felt about that relationship?

KG: And that's how I felt about that relationship because my whole life, I've always had abilities. Such as physical abilities, such as mental capabilities, such as spiritual...you know, just abilities. I always had abilities that made me out of the norm, so to say. When it came to placing me, you couldn't categorize me with another group of individuals. And I really prefer not to be out in the daytime, being that the world is more chaotic during the day. At nighttime, everything's more settled, it's more peaceful, it's more me. That's really what happened, that's really where I'm at with that

And the men in my family, just genetically, we really don't age after 25. I could show you old pictures of me, and I look older than I look now. It's like some kind of way genetically we get younger after age 25. My uncle, he looks 17

Brehs, there's a reason why actors and musicians are basically worshipped and paid money that should be going to teachers. The subconscious mind doesn't know the difference between reality or fiction. The blindfold is anytime some says "it isn't real." What's really real? Anything that affects you is real. So if a movie or song affects you, that reality to you. I seen rituals from Pac videos to Katy perry videos. This is what the industry is built on. Don't be ignorant and think every bodies reality is like yours. Some people see what you see as a holographic light projection. You can't use logic to understand this shyt. Your thoughts are only made up of things you seen or heard, so if you haven't seen or heard anything like this how would you know? That's the gate right there. This shyt goes beyond thought.

Sounds like you know more than you're letting on. Can you expand or possibly start another thread

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Ignore the ignorant.
The universe is all energy.
Occult practices (occult merely means hidden), witchcraft, what ever you wish to call it is merely manipulating energies.

Our ancestors were heavy on manipulating energies of the earth but the Caucasians got a ton of them on that "Oh lawd, you need JESUS" shyt.
I hope you don't think that "Caucasians" gave us Jesus.

Just because our ancestors was doing it don't mean that it was good.
I don't eat anything with red sauce or red gravy unless it's made by family, girls in new Orleans would put period blood in ya spaghetti if you not careful.

:usure:
That's true. I aint heard that in a minute, I honestly forgot about that.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
gates is just a light skinned nikka lookin 4 attention..

say he isnt a materialistic individual..but proceeds to post pictures and his nikkas with macys bags in a mall in utah

played the gucci card on some throw a rock in a backyard shyt...lookin for a response from the nikkas gucci was shyttin..

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
I hope you don't think that "Caucasians" gave us Jesus.

Just because our ancestors was doing it don't mean that it was good.

That's true. I aint heard that in a minute, I honestly forgot about that.
Their version of religion is in fact warped. Remember politics and religion had no divide in their system not so long ago. Verses were picked and chosen to be left out in cases. People were burned for not agreeing that all the planets revolved around the Earth. So yes/no in regards of giving us "Jesus." This isn't Ethiopian Christianity in North America...

Because our ancestors did it, we should at least understand for what purpose, I mean why not? Learn from the past, critical thinking breh.

Yeah, "LAWD HE NEEDS JESUS" and things of that nature are prevalent among religious people who fear many things they have 0 knowledge of.

Can my post get a dap too? @Matt504 :skip:

Last edited:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
The Romans are CACs and CACs def came up with that Jesus bull shyt

The bible is by CACs and for CACs. They actually incorporated some of our rituals in christanity. The bible has some African energy.

But Christianity's orgins can be traced back Rome.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
A lot of London rappers who are born of West Africa/Caribbean heritage (Jamaicans and Haitians - not many Haitians out here tho) mess with that stuff and rap about it openly. We have a lot of Nigerians and Ghanaians who consider their strand to the the 'purest' - not watered down by slavery, etc.

@honorableSKJ

^ That brudda was linked with the Shower Crew out of Tottenham. If you Google his crew 'TMD' or 'Tottenham Mandem" you will find out more. He came out of the game and found Islam like a lot of brothers but he mentions some deep stuff in this interview about the dark arts.

A new young buck who has literally just bust out with the controversial line "Buss guns, bus Juj' then we buss case" - meaning do juju and beat the case.

"If I die now, my mum got bumped (robbed) by the Juju man!" :damn:

I won't say too much more but I know about those baths very well - blue baths.

:merchant:

:patrice:

:feedme:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Sounds like you know more than you're letting on. Can you expand or possibly start another thread

Word, I second this... This is an interesting topic. Have some questions. :patrice:

Apparently he's also into Alchemy and Philosopher's Stones

nikkas are on their Edward Elric shyt out here. :mjlol:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
But I've heard some weird ass stories. Saw some articles too. Ranging from everything from Love Potions to...... summoning. It was back when I was 15 and I was just browsing around on the internet one day. And somehow, I wound up on the weird side. Next thing I knew, I was reading up shyt on that, since it was interesting as hell, yet creepy. Couldn't sleep that night either. But I do hear there's truth to some of these things.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
:ld: This guy put Caucasians in quotations for what reason? Their version of religion is in fact warped. Remember politics and religion had no divide in their system not so long ago. Verses were picked and chosen to be left out in cases. People were burned for not agreeing that all the planets revolved around the Earth. So yes/no in regards of giving us "Jesus." This isn't Ethiopian Christianity in North America...

Because our ancestors did it, we should at least understand for what purpose, I mean why not? Learn from the past, critical thinking breh.

Yeah, "LAWD HE NEEDS JESUS" and things of that nature are prevalent among religious people who fear many things they have 0 knowledge of.

Can my post get a dap too? @Matt504 :skip:
I put it in quotes because I would hate for anyone to think I practiced the race ideology. Now that's definitely something handed down to us by the very same people ignorantly think gave us Jesus! You are confusing Roman Catholicism with Christianity. Their religion of Jesus is different from the true African religion, you are correct there. However, the scriptures originate from Africa and they say Jews were Black and says Jesus was a Jew. They don't originate from the so called Caucasians you mentioned. So therefore I wasn't incorrect in what I stated.

Lastly if you read those same scriptures I mentioned you can learn from the past and see that those same practices were condemned. So the knowledge is there for anyone who wants to read it. I have yet to see one post in this thread that shows anything remotely positive about it. Either people are saying not to mess with it, those who believe in it are silly or our ancestors did it so what. If you have a defense for witchcraft by all means make it.

:ufdup:Next time you quote me deal directly with me. Playing to the crowd won't help you at all.