So Kevin Gates Is Into Witchcraft For Real?

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Listen to the music and follow the Instagram of a smart dumb c00n rapper, who in all likelihood, was molested by his "ain't shyt" mama (which would go a long way to explaining his raging Oedipus complex), brehs.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Gates from the Bottom to start off with and I got homies from the city who will tell you nikka magic not real :mjlol:
Oh cuz ya homies said? :camby:

:lupe: you nikkas are really mentally handicapped, i thought it was something else but i see now....

non critical thinking nikkas, you're a burden to the rest of us :pacspit:

or are you one of them skinny syrup sipping, pill popping addicts who can't form more than 2 coherent thoughts a day :sas2:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Gates from the Bottom to start off with and I got homies from the city who will tell you nikka magic not real :mjlol:

Q: I’ve read that you were born in New Orleans, but grew up in Baton Rouge. At what point did you move here?

Kevin Gates: I grew up in New Orleans and I grew up here. As a child I lived in New Orleans and then I moved here. My grandmother, she’s from New Orleans, so that’s where I lived for a little while and then we moved here to Baton Rouge. And I really grew up here for the most part.

And just because your homies don't practice witchcraft doesn't mean NOBODY does in N.O. Your reasoning is dumb as hell. Plus BR is one hour away from N.O. Arguing over Gates being from BR, not N.O. Is like a Cali nikka arguing over SF/Oakland.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Da fukk is that supposed to mean? But I guarantee you've never been to la or know anybody from down the for you to even speak on it. fukk outta here nikka
That shyt is heavy down here too... My Haitian homeboy put me on. When a nicca says he's about to take a bath it means more than one thing :mjpls: That shyt is mos def real and I fukk with it

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
That shyt is heavy down here too... My Haitian homeboy put me on. When a nicca says he's about to take a bath it means more than one thing :mjpls: That shyt is mos def real and I fukk with it

I didn't know for a fact, but I figured with all the Haitians in FL its probably safe to say that some shyt goes on there

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I didn't know for a fact, but I figured with all the Haitians in FL its probably safe to say that some shyt goes on there
Its heavy here but you have to know where to go. Whenever I have a string of bad luck or my mood is fukked up for weeks I have this Haitian papi hit me with that smoke or water (bath). Ppl think its used for evil only but when i leave my mood is instantly better. I dont know what the fukk he does but thats my meditation :ehh: